What button combinations do I need to press to take a screenshot on an iPhone 11 Pro?
How to Screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro
Apple’s iPhone 11 Pro is one of the most advanced smartphones on the market and is packed with useful features to enhance your overall user experience. One handy feature is the ability to take a screenshot of your device’s screen with just a few taps. In this article, we will show you how to take a screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro.
Method 1: Using the Side Button and Volume Up Button
The first and easiest method of taking a screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro is by using the device’s hardware buttons. This option is great if you prefer the tactile clicking of a physical button. To do this:
- Locate the screen you want to capture on your iPhone 11 Pro.
- Press and hold the side button (located on the right-hand side of the device) and the volume up button (located on the left side) at the same time.
- The screen will flash white, and you will hear a camera shutter sound. This indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully.
You will be able to see your screenshot in the lower-left corner of your screen immediately after taking the screenshot. You can then tap on the image to edit it or share it with others.
Method 2: Using the AssistiveTouch Feature
iOS also offers an accessibility feature called AssistiveTouch, which can be used to take a screenshot with the tap of a button. If you have difficulty using the physical buttons on your device, this option may be helpful for you. Here is how to do it:
- Go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and then turn on the AssistiveTouch toggle.
- A white circle with a gray box will appear on your screen. Tap on it.
- Select Device > More and then tap on Screenshot.
You will see a flash on your screen, which indicates that the screenshot has been taken successfully. You can find your screenshot in your Camera Roll, and then edit or share it as desired.
Learning how to take a screenshot on iPhone 11 Pro is important for anyone who wants to capture and share what they see on their device’s screen. With the two methods described in this article, you can easily take a screenshot on your iPhone 11 Pro—whether you prefer physical buttons or a touch-based option.
Are you an iPhone 11 Pro user looking to find out how to take a screenshot? Many people need to capture what’s on their screen quickly for various reasons, such as saving directions, receipts, or photos. Screenshots can also be helpful when troubleshooting problems on your device and when showing others what’s on your screen. Taking a screenshot is a simple process that can be done in a few steps.
1. Open the app or page you’d like to capture into an image.
2. Press the Side button and the Volume Up button at the same time.
3. Let go of both buttons at the same time and you will see a white flash from the edge of the screen.
4. Your screenshot will be saved in your Photos app.
Alternatively, if you are using iOS 11 or later, you can use the AssistiveTouch feature, which adds a virtual Home button to your display. You can then configure that button to take a screenshot when tapped. To activate AssistiveTouch, go to Settings > Accessibility > Touch and turn on AssistiveTouch.
Once AssistiveTouch is enabled, open the app or page you’d like to capture into an image and tap the AssistiveTouch virtual Home button, then select Device > More > Screenshot. You will hear the same sound and see the same white flash at the edge when you’ve taken the screenshot. The image will be saved to your camera roll in the Photos app.
Taking a screenshot on the iPhone 11 Pro can be done quickly and efficiently. With these easy to follow steps, you’ll be able to capture the content you need in no time.