Is it possible to edit a screen recorded video on an iPhone 12?
How to Screen Record in iPhone 12
If you own an iPhone 12 and you need to record a video of your screen for a tutorial or any other reason, you’re in luck: your iPhone has a built-in screen recording feature that makes it easy to capture what’s on your screen.
In this article, we’ll show you how to screen record in iPhone 12.
Step 1: Enable Screen Recording in Control Center
First, you’ll need to add the screen recording feature to your Control Center. To do this, follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Control Center”.
- Tap on “Customize Controls”.
- Scroll down until you find “Screen Recording”.
- Tap the green “+” button next to “Screen Recording” to add it to your Control Center.
Step 2: Start Recording Your Screen
Now that you’ve added the screen recording feature to your Control Center, you’re ready to start recording your screen. Follow these steps:
- Open the app that you want to record.
- Swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Center.
- Tap on the “Screen Recording” button. You should see a countdown timer start.
- If you want to record audio as well, press and hold the “Screen Recording” button and then turn on “Microphone Audio”.
- When you’re ready to stop recording, simply swipe up from the bottom of the screen and tap on the red recording indicator in the upper left corner of the screen. Your recording will be automatically saved to your Photos app.
With just a few quick steps, you can easily screen record in iPhone 12. Whether you’re looking to create a tutorial or simply show off a cool app or feature, the screen recording feature makes it easy to capture everything that’s on your screen. We hope this guide was helpful and that you’ll use this feature to its fullest!