Is there any special equipment needed to make pork pinwheels?
How to Cook Pork Pinwheels in Oven
If you’re looking for a delicious and easy-to-prepare meal, pork pinwheels might be just what you’re looking for. This recipe involves rolling up thinly sliced pork with a flavorful filling, such as spinach or cheese, and then roasting them in the oven until they’re perfectly cooked. Here’s how to make them:
- 1 pound thinly sliced pork loin
- 4 ounces fresh spinach
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F.
- Lay out the thinly sliced pork loin on a flat surface, with the slices slightly overlapping each other.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the spinach, cream cheese, garlic, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Spoon the spinach mixture onto the pork slices, spreading it evenly over the surface.
- Carefully roll up the pork slices to form a pinwheel shape. Use toothpicks to secure the roll and prevent the filling from spilling out.
- Place the pork pinwheels on a baking sheet and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the pork reaches 145°F.
- Remove the toothpicks before serving.
There you have it, a tasty and impressive meal that is simple to make. With some basic ingredients and a little bit of time, you can be enjoying delicious pork pinwheels in no time. For added flavor, you can also try adding other fillings, such as sun-dried tomatoes or chopped mushrooms. The possibilities are endless!