Are there any restrictions when it comes to deleting parts of a video on iPhone?
How to Delete Parts of a Video on iPhone
Creating videos on your iPhone can be an enjoyable experience, but it’s not always perfect. Sometimes you might have unwanted footage that you want to cut from your video. Whether it’s an annoying person walking in the frame or a boring segment of your video, removing these parts can make your final product even better. Fortunately, it’s easy to delete parts of a video on iPhone.
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and find the video that you want to edit.
- Tap on the video to open it, then tap on the Edit button located at the top right corner of the screen.
- You will see a timeline of the video editor at the bottom of the screen. If you want to delete the beginning or end of your video, drag the yellow handles to where you want to start or end.
- To remove a part in the middle of the video, place the playhead where you want the cut to be, then tap on the Split button located above the timeline.
- The video will now be split into two parts. To delete the unwanted part, select it by tapping on it, then tap on the Delete button.
- When you’re done editing your video, tap on Done and then Save as a new clip.
Tips and Tricks
- If you want to delete multiple parts of your video, you can use the Split button to separate the unwanted parts and delete them one by one.
- You can also use the Trim button to adjust the length of your video. Simply drag the yellow handles to the desired length.
- Preview your edited video to make sure that there are no errors or mistakes.
- Always make a copy of your original video before editing, in case you want to go back and change something.
Now that you know how to delete parts of a video on iPhone, you can create better videos that are more engaging and enjoyable to watch. With just a few simple steps, you can remove any unwanted footage and create a polished final product. So go ahead and give it a try!
The iPhone comes with a suite of powerful video editing tools and apps making it easier than ever to trim, cut and adjust video footage. Here’s how to delete parts of a video on your iPhone.
First, open the Photos app on your iPhone. Find the video you’d like to edit and tap it to open. Tap the “Edit” button at the top to begin.
A timeline of the video’s content will appear, providing you with precise locations for cutting and trimming. Tap and hold the start and end points of the video that you’d like to delete. When you release, a menu will appear prompting you to “Cut” or “Cancel.” Tap “Cut” to delete the portion of the video that you selected.
You can continue to trim and cut the video however you’d like. You can also use the timeline to drag the start and end points where necessary. When you’re finished, tap the “done” button at the bottom and you’ll be taken back to your library. Tap “Save Video” to save your changes.
That’s it! You now know how to delete parts of a video on your iPhone. With just a few taps, you can quickly edit your videos for optimal sharing or to make short clips of your favorite moments.