What is the easiest way to delete birthdays from an iPhone calendar?
As birthdays of our friends and loved ones come up each year, we often add them to our iPhone calendar to make sure we don’t forget to send them greetings on their special day. However, over time, our iPhone calendars can become cluttered with too many birthdays, making it difficult to manage our schedule. In this article, we will show you how to remove birthdays from your iPhone calendar.
Step 1: Open iPhone Calendar App
To remove a birthday, you need to first open the iPhone Calendar app. Locate and tap on the app icon on your iPhone home screen to open it.
Fig. 1 – iPhone Calendar App Icon
Step 2: Find Birthday Event to Delete
Once you have opened the Calendar app, scroll down the list of events until you find the birthday event you want to delete. Birthday events are usually marked with a gift box icon and the person’s name.
Fig. 2 – Birthday Event on iPhone Calendar
Step 3: Delete Birthday Event from iPhone Calendar
Now that you have found the birthday event, you need to delete it. To do this, tap and hold the birthday event until a menu pops up. From the pop-up menu, select “Delete Event”.
Fig. 3 – Delete Birthday Event on iPhone
Congratulations, You Have Deleted A Birthday from iPhone Calendar!
It’s that simple! You have now successfully deleted a birthday event from your iPhone calendar. Repeat these steps for any other birthdays you want to remove from the calendar.
Deleting birthdays from your iPhone calendar is a quick and easy way to declutter your schedule and help you stay organized. Next time you get overwhelmed by too many birthdays, follow these simple steps to remove them and maintain a cleaner and more manageable calendar.
If you’re looking to delete birthdays from your iPhone calendar, the steps are relatively simple. Before beginning, make sure you have the latest version of the calendar app marked in the App Store.
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to delete birthdays from your iPhone Calendar:
1. On your Home screen, open the Calendar App and select the ‘Calendars’ button.
2. You will see a list of all the calendars associated with your iCloud account. Tap on the calendar listed under ‘On My iPhone’ or ‘Other.’
3. Select ‘Edit’ in the top right corner and scroll down the new view until you see the ‘Birthdays’ option.
4. Disable the checkmark for ‘Birthdays’ and select the ‘Done’ button in the top right corner to save your changes.
5. Now that you’ve disabled the checkmark, all of the birthdays will no longer appear on your iPhone calendar.
You’re all done! By following these steps, you can now successfully delete birthdays from your iPhone Calendar.