What kinds of objects can be erased using an iPhone Object Eraser?
How to Use iPhone Object Eraser
If you’re an iPhone user, you may have wondered how to remove unwanted objects from your photos without leaving a trace. With the new iPhone Object Eraser feature, you can easily get rid of unwanted items or people in your photos with just a few taps. In this article, we’ll show you how to use the iPhone Object Eraser and improve your photo editing skills.
Here’s how to use the iPhone Object Eraser:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Select the image you want to edit and tap “Edit”.
- Tap on the “…” button at the top of the screen.
- Select “Markup” in the menu.
- Select “Lasso” tool on the toolbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Use your finger to draw around the object you want to remove.
- Tap the “Eraser” button and select the object you want to erase.
- Press “Done” at the top right corner when you have finished removing the unwanted object.
Tips and Tricks
These tips and tricks will help you use the iPhone Object Eraser more effectively:
- Use the zoom tool to get a closer look at the object you want to erase.
- Always keep your finger steady while drawing around the object to be removed.
- Try various settings to find the right blend of eraser size and transparency to achieve a smooth removal result.
- Use the cropping tool to adjust the image’s composition after you’ve removed the object.
- Explore other photo editing tools in the Markup menu to enhance your images.
We want to hear from you! Take our poll and let us know which feature you use the most when taking pictures with your iPhone.
Now that you’ve learned how to use the iPhone Object Eraser, test your knowledge with our quiz below:
The iPhone Object Eraser makes photo editing incredibly simple. However, it requires practice and patience to get the hang of it. Follow the tips and tricks we’ve discussed to erase unwanted objects seamlessly. Don’t forget to test yourself with our quiz and leave your answer in the poll; we’ll look forward to your responses!
Thank you for reading! We hope you found this article both informative and engaging.
Keywords: iPhone, Object Eraser, photo editing, photo tools, Photos app
When it comes to having a perfect picture or video, iPhones offer a wide range of tools to help you reach your desired end product. One of these tools is the Object Eraser (available on iPhones 8 and above) – an incredibly useful tool for removing unwanted content from a picture or video.
The Object Eraser on an iPhone can be used to erase anything from people, to buildings, to backgrounds, to anything else that may appear in your photo or video. It is incredibly easy to use, and follows an intuitive, straightforward process.
To erase an unwanted object you need to first open the photo or video you want to edit. Once the image or video is open you can now tap the “Edit” button on the top-right corner of the screen. This will open an editing panel that includes several options. Scroll through the options until you find the Object Eraser option which looks like a circular brush.
Once you have selected the Object Eraser option, the brush will appear. All you have to do is drag the brush over the object you want to erase. As you do this, the object will gradually be removed, leaving behind a blank space. You can also adjust the size of the brush and the level of the crop you want to make depending on the results you want to achieve.
When you’re satisfied with the result, you can now save the changes in the original file. To do this, simply click the “Done” button in the top-right corner of the screen and the changes will be saved.
Using the Object Eraser on your iPhone is an incredibly powerful tool for creating perfect photos or videos. It takes only moments to use and is available to anyone with an iPhone 8 or later. So go ahead and start erasing objects to achieve the best shots!