What features are available in iPhone Night Mode?
How to Use iPhone Night Mode
iPhone’s night mode is a feature that reduces eye strain and improves your night time photography. It makes your screen easier on the eyes by reducing the amount of blue light emitted, and it also adjusts the exposure for better low-light photos. Here’s how to use it:
- Open the Camera app on your iPhone
- Swipe left on the camera modes until you see Night mode
- The camera will automatically detect low light and activate Night mode if needed
- Hold the camera steady for a few seconds while it takes the photo
- Your photo will be brighter and clearer
While Night mode is great for low-light photography, it can also be helpful for reducing eye strain at night. Here’s how to turn on Night mode:
- Open Settings on your iPhone
- Tap Display & Brightness
- Toggle Night Shift on
Night Shift will automatically adjust the colors on your screen to reduce the amount of blue light emitted. You can set it to turn on automatically at sunset and turn off at sunrise, or you can customize the schedule to your liking.