What type of iPhone models support Battery Share?
How to Turn on Battery Share on iPhone?
Battery life is a crucial factor when it comes to using smartphones. Modern smartphones are designed to execute tasks seamlessly, but they often consume a lot of battery in doing so. This is why several manufacturers are taking steps to help consumers make the most of their phone’s battery life.
The iPhone has introduced a new battery-sharing feature which enables the user to share their battery with their friends and family with just a few steps. With Battery Share on your iPhone, you can easily share your remaining battery power with another iPhone.
How to Turn on Battery Share on iPhone
Follow these simple steps to turn on Battery Share on your iPhone:
- Ensure that your iPhone is running on iOS 14.7 or later.
- Open the Control Center by swiping down from the top-right edge of the screen.
- Press and hold the Battery icon located in the top-right corner of the screen.
- A pop-up screen will appear, displaying two battery icons. One is for your iPhone, and the other is for the device you want to share your battery power.
- Tap on the device you want to share your battery with, and wait for confirmation that the Battery Share feature has been enabled.
Now that the Battery Share feature has been enabled, your friend or family member can connect to your iPhone via Bluetooth, and your iPhone will automatically channel some of your battery power to their device.
Things to Keep in Mind When Using Battery Share
Here are a few things you should keep in mind when using the Battery Share feature:
- Make sure that the iOS version of the other device is compatible with Battery Share.
- Both devices must have Bluetooth enabled.
- Using this feature can cause an increased drain on your iPhone’s battery, so use this feature wisely.
- The Battery Share feature may not be available in some countries or regions.
The Bottom Line
The Battery Share feature on iPhone is a great way to extend the battery life of your loved ones’ devices or vice versa without needing any extra cable or adapter. The feature is simple to use, all you must do is follow the steps mentioned above to enable the feature on your iPhone, and you’re good to go!
However, keep in mind the things you need to pay attention to when using this feature. Now that you know how to use Battery Share on iPhone, you can share battery power on the go and stay connected wherever you may be!
To turn on the Battery Sharing feature on your iPhone, you will need to follow these simple steps.
1. Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
2. Select “Battery” from the list of available options.
3. Tap on “Battery Sharing” and toggle it to “On”.
4. Now you will be prompted to choose someone to share your battery with. Select the name of the person from your list of contacts.
5. To invite your chosen contact to share your battery, select “Invite”. Your chosen contact will now receive your invitation.
6. Once your chosen contact accepts your invitation, your Battery Sharing feature will be turned on.
The Battery Sharing feature on your iPhone can help you to save battery life, by allowing someone else to share your battery with you. When you have activated the Battery Sharing feature, both you and your chosen contact will be able to access the same battery life. This can be especially useful if you and your chosen contact are out and about, and you need to save battery life so you don’t run out of power.
By following these steps, you will be able to activate the Battery Sharing feature on your iPhone. This feature can save you time and effort, by allowing you and your chosen contact to access the same battery life.