2) Does the iPhone 8 Plus support 4G LTE?
How To Turn On 4G on iPhone 8 Plus
Are you facing difficulty in getting 4G network on your iPhone 8 Plus?
Don’t worry! We understand your frustration and are here to help guide you through the process. Turning on 4G network on an iPhone 8 Plus is a simple and easy process. You can do it in two ways: from the Control Center or via the Settings app.
Method 1: From Control Center
The Control Center is the easiest way to turn on 4G network on your iPhone 8 Plus. Follow the below mentioned steps to do so:
- Swipe up from the bottom of your home screen to open Control Center.
- Look for the mobile data icon, which represents 4G network, and tap it.
- Your iPhone 8 Plus will now be in 4G mode. The mobile data icon will become highlighted, and you will be able to access 4G network speeds.
Method 2: Via the Settings App
If you prefer to turn on 4G network via the Settings app, then follow these steps:
- Open the “Settings” app on your iPhone 8 Plus.
- Select “Mobile Data” or “Cellular Data” (depending on your settings).
- Toggle the switch next to “Enable 4G” to on.
- Your iPhone 8 Plus will now be in 4G mode. You can verify this by looking at the network indicator at the top of your screen, which should now show a 4G icon.
There you have it – two simple methods to turn on 4G network on your iPhone 8 Plus. Whether you choose to use the Control Center or Settings app, the process is straightforward and easy. With 4G network, you will be able to enjoy faster internet speeds and smoother browsing experience. Happy surfing!
The iPhone 8 Plus offers the latest technology and connection speeds, and accessing a 4G LTE network is no exception. Here’s how to enable 4G on an Apple iPhone 8 Plus.
The first step to enabling 4G on your iPhone 8 Plus is to make sure you’ve inserted the correct SIM card. Check your phone’s user manual for information on which type of SIM card you need to insert. Depending on your carrier, you may need to utilize a Nano or a newer eSIM card.
Once you’ve finished inserting a SIM card, go to the Settings app on your phone. Select Mobile Data from the list of options. You will likely find several options such as “Enable 4G” or “Enable LTE”. This feature may be referred to differently from carrier to carrier.
Tap on the option and switch it from “off” to “on”. A small pop-up message should appear asking if you’d like to enable Voice & Data. Tap the either “enable” or “turn on” to activate the feature.
Once the feature is enabled you can access 4G speeds on your iPhone 8 Plus. If you don’t find any signs of 4G connectivity, restart your device. If the problem persists, try restarting your device with the SIM card removed, then reinsert it. Also check the coverage areas for your provider to make sure you’re in an area with 4G coverage.
Enabling 4G on an Apple iPhone 8 Plus is easy. Just remember to make sure you’ve inserted the right SIM card, go to Settings, select Mobile Data, and enable the 4G option. With just a few taps, you’ll be able to access 4G speeds on your iPhone 8 Plus.