What is the procedure for turning off Do Not Disturb mode on an iPhone 12?
How to Turn Off Do Not Disturb on iPhone 12
Do Not Disturb mode is a helpful feature that allows you to silence notifications and calls while you’re busy or sleeping. However, if you forget to turn it off, you may miss important calls and text messages. So, here’s a quick guide on how to turn off Do Not Disturb on your iPhone 12.
Method 1: Control Center
The easiest way to turn off Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone 12 is through the Control Center. Follow these simple steps to disable the feature:
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of your iPhone 12 screen to open the Control Center.
- Look for the “Do Not Disturb” icon. It looks like a crescent moon.
- Tap on the “Do Not Disturb” icon to turn off the feature.
Method 2: Settings
If you prefer to turn off Do Not Disturb mode from the Settings app, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 12.
- Tap on “Do Not Disturb”.
- Toggle off the switch next to “Do Not Disturb”.
Method 3: Siri
If you have enabled Siri on your iPhone 12, you can also ask Siri to turn off the Do Not Disturb mode for you. Here’s how:
- Activate Siri by pressing and holding the side button on your iPhone 12.
- Say “Turn off Do Not Disturb”.
- Confirm that you want to disable Do Not Disturb mode by saying “Yes”.
Do Not Disturb mode is a useful feature that can help you avoid distractions, but remember to turn it off when you no longer need it. Whether you use the Control Center, Settings app, or Siri, turning off Do Not Disturb on your iPhone 12 is a straightforward process.