How do I manually turn off noise cancellation on my iPhone?
How to Turn Noise Cancellation Off on iPhone
Noise-cancelling technology is great for blocking out background noise during phone calls or music playback on your iPhone. However, sometimes you may want to turn off noise cancellation on your device for various reasons, such as when you want to hear what’s happening around you or when the technology is not working well with your headphones.
If you’re an iPhone user, below are the simple steps you can take to turn off noise cancellation on your device:
- First, go to the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Scroll down to find “Accessibility” and tap on it.
- Once you’re in the Accessibility menu, scroll down and find “Audio/Visual” and tap on it.
- Under Audio/Visual, you’ll see an option for “Phone Noise Cancellation”. Tap on it.
- Finally, toggle the switch to turn off the noise cancellation feature on your iPhone.
Other ways to control noise cancellation on iPhone
You can also turn noise cancellation off in Control Center. Here’s how:
- Swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to access Control Center.
- Press and hold the “Volume” bar to expand the controls.
- Tap the button with the ear icon to turn off noise cancellation.
Turning off noise cancellation on your iPhone is a simple process that can be done in just a few steps. If you find that the noise-canceling feature is interfering with your music listening experience or phone calls, turning it off can help. However, if you do need the feature back again, simply follow the same steps and turn it back on.
If you’re like many, you’ve probably had difficulty trying to turn noise cancellation off on your iPhone. Fortunately, it’s relatively easy, and in this article, we’ll show you how.
First, access your phone’s Settings menu. It can be found by tapping the app on your home screen. Once in the Settings menu, look for the “Accessibility” tab and click on it. Next, look for the “Hearing” option located beneath the Accessibility tab. Underneath Hearing, you’ll see the “Noise Cancellation” option. To disable noise cancellation, just toggle the button off.
It’s also important to note that noise cancellation settings can be adjusted while using certain Apple apps, such as Skype or FaceTime. Simply tap the microphone icon you see in the app and select “Noise Cancellation” to adjust the settings.
Whlie turning off noise cancellation on your iPhone may take a little bit of effort, it’s worth it to enable clear communication. We hope this article helped you understand how to turn off noise cancellation so you can get the most out of your phone.