How can I tell if my PC and iPhone are compatible with video file transfers?
How to Transfer Videos from PC to iPhone
Do you want to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone but don’t know how to do it? Do not worry, we have got you covered. In this article, we will provide you with a step-by-step guide on how to transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone in minutes.
Method 1: Using iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable.
- Open iTunes on your PC.
- Click on the iPhone icon in the top left corner of the iTunes window.
- Select “Movies” or “TV shows” under the “On My Device” section.
- Click on “Add File to Library” or “Add Folder to Library” under the “File” menu.
- Select the videos or folder containing the videos you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Once the videos are added to your iTunes library, select the ones you want to transfer to your iPhone.
- Click on “Sync” in the bottom right corner of the iTunes window.
- Wait for the transfer to complete and disconnect your iPhone from your PC.
Method 2: Using iCloud
- Upload your videos to iCloud Drive from your PC.
- On your iPhone, go to “Settings” and tap on your name.
- Select “iCloud” and turn on “iCloud Drive”.
- Open the “Files” app on your iPhone and navigate to the folder containing your videos.
- Select the videos you want to download and tap on the share icon.
- Select “Save Video”.
- Wait for the download to complete and the videos will be available in your iPhone’s camera roll.
Method 3: Using Third-Party Apps
There are several third-party apps available on the App Store that can help you transfer videos from your PC to your iPhone. Here are a few popular ones:
- Documents by Readdle: This app allows you to transfer files between your PC and iPhone using Wi-Fi. You can also use it to download videos from YouTube and other websites.
- iMazing: This app lets you transfer files from your PC to your iPhone using a USB connection. It also allows you to manage your iPhone’s data and perform backups.
- Waltr: This app allows you to drag and drop videos from your PC to your iPhone without the need for iTunes. It supports all video formats and can transfer files in a matter of seconds.
Choose the app that best suits your needs and transfer your videos with ease.
Transferring videos from your PC to your iPhone has never been easier. Whether you prefer to use iTunes, iCloud, or third-party apps, you can now transfer your videos in a matter of minutes. We hope this guide has been helpful to you. If you have any questions or suggestions, please let us know in the comments below.
The World Wide Web can be an invaluable resource for today’s tech savvy, and iPhones are one of the most popular devices. Many of these users own larger computer systems as well. Sometimes, users will need to transfer videos from their PC to their iPhone device. Doing so is an easy process that can all be done within a few minutes’ time.
To transfer videos from a PC to an iPhone, the user will first need to make sure that their iPhone is hooked up to the same Wi-Fi network as the computer. After the initialization is complete, the user should connect their iPhone to the computer using a USB cable. Once this is done, the user should launch their iTunes software and select the device button.
From here, the user should select the tab that says “Movies” and click on the option that says “Sync Movies.” This will allow the user to select which videos they want to transfer over to the iPhone. Once the user has made their selection, they can then click the “Sync” button and the videos will begin transferring to their device.
It is important to note that during the transfer, the iPhone’s battery should be fully charged. If the battery is not charged, it can result in errors or the transfer not completing properly.
After the transfer is complete, the user can then enjoy their videos on their iPhone. This makes it easy to watch these videos on the go or when they are away from home.
Transferring videos from a PC to an iPhone is an easy process that can be done with a few clicks of the mouse. By following the steps outlined above, users can quickly and easily transfer their favorite videos to their iPhone without any hassles.