Are there any reliable third-party services available to help track an iPhone from a Samsung device?
How to Track iPhone from Samsung: 3 Easy Methods
Do you have an iPhone user in your family or friend circle whose whereabouts you want to know for safety or convenience reasons? Do you, on the other hand, own a Samsung device which you can use to monitor the iPhone’s location? If so, you’re in luck, as there are several ways to track iPhone from Samsung, without requiring any jailbreaking, hacking, or complicated software installation. In this article, you’ll learn three easy methods to follow your target iPhone’s movements using your Samsung phone, with detailed step-by-step instructions and screenshots.
Method 1: Use Find My app on Samsung to locate iPhone
The Find My app, formerly known as Find My iPhone, is a built-in app on iOS devices that allows their users to locate their devices, see the location history, play a sound, lock or erase them remotely. However, you can also use the Find My app on your Samsung phone to track iPhone, provided that both devices are logged in with the same Apple ID and have the Find My app turned on.
Here’s how to track iPhone from Samsung using the Find My app:
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Samsung phone and search for the Find My app by Apple Inc.
2. Install the app and open it.
3. Sign in with the Apple ID and password that the iPhone user has given you access to. If you don’t have their Apple ID, ask them to share it with you and enable the “Find My” feature on their iPhone.
4. Once you’re signed in, you should see a map with pins indicating the locations of all the Apple devices associated with that Apple ID.
5. Find the iPhone you want to track and tap on it. You can then see its current or last known location, and other options such as Play Sound, Directions, Mark As Lost, or Erase iPhone.
6. Depending on the situation, you can choose the appropriate action to locate the iPhone or secure it from theft or loss. For example, you can make the iPhone emit a loud sound even if it’s on silent, in case you’ve misplaced it nearby. You can also lock the iPhone and display a custom message with your contact info, in case someone else finds it and wants to return it to you.
Method 2: Use Google Maps Timeline on Samsung to view iPhone location history
While the Find My app lets you pinpoint the exact location of an iPhone at a given moment, it doesn’t show you the iPhone’s past movements and time stamps. For that, you can use another app called Google Maps Timeline, which records the location data of any smartphone that has location services and Google Maps turned on. If the iPhone user has their Google account synced with their iPhone, you can use Google Maps Timeline on your Samsung phone to view their iPhone’s location history.
Here’s how to track iPhone from Samsung using Google Maps Timeline:
1. Open a web browser on your Samsung phone or computer and go to maps.google.com/timeline.
2. Sign in with the Google account that the iPhone user has shared with or granted you access to.
3. You should now see a timeline of the iPhone user’s past locations and routes, with dates and points of interest indicated on the map.
4. You can zoom in and out, change the date range, or click on a location to see more details, such as the duration of stay, the means of transportation, or the photos and notes taken there.
5. This method is less accurate than the Find My app, as it relies on GPS and Wi-Fi signals that may fluctuate or be inaccurate. However, it can still give you an idea of where the iPhone user has been and when, especially if they have allowed Google Maps to access their location all the time.
Method 3: Use third-party apps on Samsung to track iPhone
Finally, if you want more advanced features and options to track iPhone from Samsung, you can use third-party apps that specialize in location tracking and family or employee monitoring. Some of the popular apps that offer cross-platform tracking capabilities and real-time alerts include:
– Family Locator by Life360: a free app that allows you to create and share a private circle with your family members or friends, and see their real-time locations, battery levels, speed limits, and crash detection.
– FlexiSPY: a paid app that provides extra features such as call recording, keystroke logging, social media monitoring, and remote camera activation. It requires installation on the target iPhone and may violate privacy laws.
– Spyzie: a paid app that offers similar features as FlexiSPY but doesn’t require jailbreaking or rooting the target device. It allows you to view call logs, messages, browsing history, and media files, as well as track the location and set geofencing alerts.
Tracking iPhone from Samsung can be done easily and legally using the built-in Find My app or third-party apps, as long as you have the permission and credentials of the iPhone user. By following any of the three methods outlined above, you can stay informed of the iPhone’s location, history, and safety, without having to resort to invasive or illegal means. However, keep in mind that tracking someone’s iPhone without their knowledge or consent can harm your relationship and breach their trust, so use these methods responsibly and ethically.
For many people, a smartphone is an indispensable part of their lives. With the rise of Apple and Samsung, it’s possible that someone may have a Samsung Android phone, but need to keep track of an iPhone. But how can you do this from a Samsung phone?
Fortunately, there are various solutions available no matter what type of phone you have. First of all, both Android and iOS phones will be able to use the built-in Find My iPhone and Find My Mobile features. The user just needs to install the appropriate application to their device and then it will be possible to track an iPhone from a Samsung phone.
This option is ideal for tracking the location of a lost or stolen device, but it may also be used to locate friends or family members. This is a great way for people to ensure their personal safety since they can see where their loved one is at all times.
There are also various third-party apps available, such as Find My Friends (for iOS) or Life360 (for Android). These apps offer many more features than the built-in solutions mentioned before, allowing people to locate their devices in a variety of ways. Plus, they often have additional features such as tracking activity and setting up geo fences, so they can be alerted when a phone enters or leaves a certain area.
Finally, there are several third-party websites such as Familo and Cerberus, which allow users to Track an iPhone from their Samsung phone. These services will offer a comprehensive solution to remote device tracking since they will let you keep track of the location and activities of an iPhone remotely.
To sum up, there are various ways to track an iPhone from a Samsung device. Whether you’re trying to find a lost or stolen device or keep an eye on family members, you’ll be able to take advantage of the built-in or third-party solutions available today.