What version of the iPhone is required to stop and start a video?
How to Stop and Start a Video on iPhone
Have you ever found yourself fumbling with your iPhone trying to stop or start a video? Well, fear not as we have prepared a step-by-step guide that will help you navigate through this issue with ease.
Stopping a Video on iPhone
If you’re looking to stop a video on your iPhone midway, the process is quite simple. All you need to do is follow these easy steps:
- Locate the “pause” button on your screen; this should be a rectangular icon situated at the bottom-center of your screen.
- Tap the pause button with a light touch to pause your video playback. This works regardless of whether the video is being played on your camera roll, in iTunes, or from the web.
Starting a Video on iPhone
To start a video on your iPhone, you can either do so from the beginning or pick up where you left off by following these steps:
- Find the video you want to watch, either in your camera roll, in iTunes, or on the web.
- Tap the video to start playback.
- If you want to start the video from the beginning, simply use your finger to swipe the timeline slider all the way back to the starting point.
- If you want to start the video from where you left off, swipe the timeline slider to the point where you paused the video and tap the “play” button located at the bottom center of your screen.
Here are some additional tips to make video playback on your iPhone even easier:
- Double-tap the video to toggle between playing the video in full-screen mode and in its default size.
- Swipe left or right to skip ahead or rewind a few seconds into the video.
- Use the volume buttons on the side of your iPhone to adjust the volume while the video is playing.
And that’s it! With these simple steps and tips, you should be able to stop and start videos on your iPhone with ease. So, go ahead and enjoy your favorite videos without any hassle!
If you own an iPhone and want to know how to start and stop a video, you are in the right place. In this article, we will explain in detail how to do so and the various steps that are involved.
First, open the Photos app on your iPhone. Then, locate the video you would like to start and stop. When you find it, tap on the video to open it. When the video starts playing, you can tap once on the screen to bring up the video controls.
At the bottom of the video controls, you will see a play and fast-forward button. To stop a video, simply tap the pause button and the video will stop playing. To restart the video, just tap the same play button and the video will resume.
If you want to customise how your video plays, then you can use the iPhone’s advanced options. By pressing and holding the play or pause button, you can access options such as looping and fast-forwarding. These options allow you to control the video in terms of how it plays back.
Another useful feature is the AirPlay button. If you tap the AirPlay button, you can stream the video to other Apple devices such as your Apple TV.
In conclusion, using a few taps, you can easily start and stop a video on your iPhone. Additionally, if you would like to customise the playback, then the iPhone’s advanced options can come in handy.