What applications are available to share video between android and iphone?
How to Share Video Between Android and iPhone
If you have an Android and an iPhone, you may find it difficult to share videos between the two devices, especially if you’re trying to send a large file. Fortunately, there are a few ways to share videos between Android and iPhone, and we’ll show you some of the easiest methods.
Email the Video
If the video you want to share isn’t too large, you can send it as an attachment using email. Here’s how:
- Open your email app on your Android device.
- Create a new message and add the video as an attachment.
- Enter the email address of the person you want to send the video to, and send the email.
- On the iPhone, open your email app and find the email with the video attachment.
- Download the video by tapping on it, and it will save to your camera roll.
Use a Cloud Service
If the video file is too large to send by email, you can upload it to a cloud service like Google Drive or Dropbox. Here’s how:
- Upload the video to your cloud service on your Android device.
- Share the video with the person you want to send it to using their email address or a link.
- On the iPhone, download the video from the cloud service app and it will save to your camera roll.
Use an App
There are also apps that can help you transfer videos between Android and iPhone easily. One such app is Send Anywhere, which allows you to transfer files of any size between devices without the need for cables or additional software. Here’s how:
- Install the Send Anywhere app on both your Android and iPhone.
- Open the app on your Android device and select the video you want to send.
- Choose how you want to send the video, either through a 6-digit key or by scanning a QR code.
- On the iPhone, open the Send Anywhere app and enter the 6-digit key or scan the QR code to receive the video.
- The video will be saved to your camera roll on the iPhone.
With the growing migration towards technology, more and more people are using their phones to capture and share videos with their friends and family. Sharing videos between Android and iPhone devices can be an intimidating task, but it doesn’t have to be. Here are a few easy steps to help you successfully share videos between your Android and iPhone devices.
One of the best ways to share videos between Android and iPhone devices is to use a third party app, such as Dropbox. Dropbox is a great tool for transferring large files, including videos, from one device to another. To get started, install the Dropbox app on both Android and iOS devices. Once installed, log in with your Dropbox account. Now, navigate to the folder where the video is stored on the Android device and upload it to the Dropbox folder. Then, open the Dropbox app on the iOS device and download the video.
Another way to share videos between Android and iPhone devices is to make use of cloud storage services such as Google Drive or iCloud. If you are an iOS user, you can save videos from an Android device to your Google Drive or iCloud account. Once saved, open the video from your cloud storage in the Google Drive app or the iCloud app (depending on the service you use) on the iOS device.
Finally, there is yet another way to share videos between Android and iPhone devices. If you are an Android user, you can use the Google Photos app to automatically back up videos on your device to your Google Photos library. Once saved to the library, you can easily access the video on your iOS device.
With these methods, you can easily share videos between your Android and iPhone devices. Just remember, for large files and videos it is best to make use of a third-party app such as Dropbox. Regardless of the method you use, sharing videos between devices has never been easier.