What are the necessary steps to take a screenshot on iPhone X?
How to Screenshot Record on iPhone X
Do you want to capture screenshots or record screen on your iPhone X? Are you confused about how to do it? Here is a step-by-step guide on how to screenshot and record on iPhone X.
Screenshot on iPhone X
To capture a screenshot on iPhone X, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Open the screen which you want to capture in a screenshot.
- Press the Side Button and the Volume Up Button simultaneously.
- Release the buttons immediately after you hear a shutter sound, and the screen flashes.
- Your screenshot is now saved in the Photos app.
Record Screen on iPhone X
To record your iPhone X’s screen, use the screen recording feature. The below steps will guide you through the process:
- Open the Control Center on your iPhone X by swiping down from the upper-right corner of the screen.
- Tap the Screen Recording button.
- The recording will start in three seconds. So, navigate to the screen that you want to record in your iPhone X in that time.
- To stop recording, tap on the red bar at the top of the screen and tap on “Stop”.
- The recorded video will be saved in the Photos app.
Customize Control Center to Add Screen Recording
If you do not find the Screen Recording in the Control Center, it is because it is not added to it by default. Follow these steps to add Screen Recording in the Control Center:
- Go to “Settings” from your iPhone home screen.
- Tap on “Control Center”.
- Select the option “Customize Controls”.
- Look for “Screen Recording”. You can drag it up or down based on your preference.
Screenshots and Recordings can be Erased
Many iPhone X users do not know that they can erase the screenshots and recordings from their Photos album. Follow the steps to delete the recorded video or screenshot:
- On your iPhone X, open the “Photos” app.
- Locate the screenshot or video that you want to delete.
- Tap on it and tap on the “trash” icon.
- Confirm the action by tapping on “Delete”.
In conclusion, capturing screenshots and recording screens with an iPhone X is effortless. By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily capture screenshots or record your iPhone X’s screen. Customizing the Control Center will enable you to use screen recording more efficiently, and you can delete the screenshots and recordings if they are no longer needed. I hope this guide helps you in taking screenshots and recording screens on your iPhone X with ease.