How do I save the screenshot I have taken on my iPhone 8 Plus?
How to Screenshot on iPhone 8 Plus
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone is a handy way to capture what’s on your screen. It’s easy to do and can be useful in many situations. In this article, we’ll show you how to take a screenshot on your iPhone 8 Plus.
Step 1: Locate the buttons
With the iPhone 8 Plus, the buttons are located on the sides of the device. On the right side of your phone, you’ll find the power button, and on the left side, you’ll find the volume up button and the volume down button.
Step 2: Press the buttons simultaneously
To take a screenshot on your iPhone 8 Plus, you need to press both the power button and volume up button at the same time. Make sure to press them both at the same time, or the screenshot won’t work.
Step 3: View your screenshot
Once you’ve taken your screenshot, it will appear in the bottom left corner of your screen. You can either tap on it to edit and share or ignore it and it will disappear after a few seconds.
Tips for taking screenshots on iPhone 8 Plus
– Make sure to press both buttons simultaneously.
– If you’re having trouble taking a screenshot, make sure you’re pressing both buttons at the same time.
– Don’t hold down the buttons, just press them quickly.
– If you tap on the screenshot, you’ll be able to edit it and share it.
– Screenshots are saved to your photos app, where you can find them and view them later.
Taking a screenshot on your iPhone 8 Plus is easy and can be useful in many different situations. With the simple steps outlined above, you can quickly capture what’s on your screen and share it with others. Just remember to press both the power button and volume up button at the same time, and you’ll be good to go.