How to Rename Photos on iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide
Renaming photos on an iPhone can be a useful way to organize and identify your pictures. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to rename photos on your iPhone.
Step 1: Open the Photos App
The first step is to open the Photos app on your iPhone. You can find this app on your home screen.
Step 2: Select the Photo You Want to Rename
Select the photo you want to rename by tapping on it. This will open up the photo in full-screen mode.
Step 3: Tap on the Info Button
Next, tap on the “i” button located in the top right corner of the screen. This will open up the Info screen for the selected photo.
Step 4: Edit the Name of the Photo
Once you’re in the Info screen, tap on the existing name of the photo. This will bring up the keyboard and allow you to edit the name of the photo.
Step 5: Save the New Name
After you’ve edited the name of the photo, tap on “Done” located in the bottom right corner of your screen. This will save your new name for the photo.
Step 6: Check the New Name
Once you’ve saved the new name of the photo, go back to the main Photos screen and find the photo you just renamed. The new name should now be displayed under the photo.
Renaming photos on your iPhone can be a quick and easy way to organize your pictures. With these simple steps, you’ll be able to rename your photos in just a few taps. Happy organizing!
Renaming photos on an iPhone is simple and easy. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Open the Photos app. You can find the app on your iPhone’s home screen or by searching for it.
2. Select the photo you want to rename. You can swipe left or right to view the other photos in the album.
3. Tap the photo to open it. In the bottom right corner, you’ll see a menu icon. Tap the menu icon.
4. Choose “Rename” from the pop-up menu.
5. Type in a name for the photo and tap “Done” when you’re finished.
6. The photo is now renamed.
Renaming photos is a great way to organize your photos and make them easier to find. You can rename photos one at a time or in batches, depending on your needs. So give it a try and start organizing your photos!