Are there any third-party apps available for removing objects from photos on an iPhone?
How to Remove Objects in Photos on iPhone
Do you want to remove unwanted objects from your photos on iPhone but don’t know how to do it? Don’t worry, it’s easier than you think. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the easy ways to remove objects in photos on your iPhone.
Method 1: Use the Retouch Tool
The Retouch tool is an effective way to remove small objects or blemishes from your photos. Follow the steps below to use this tool:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and choose the photo you want to edit.
- Tap on the Edit button at the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the Retouch button (it looks like a band-aid) at the bottom of the screen.
- Zoom in on the area you want to retouch by pinching outwards on the screen.
- Use your finger to circle the object you want to remove.
- Tap on the Checkmark button at the bottom of the screen to apply the changes.
- Tap on Done to save the changes.
Method 2: Use Third-Party Apps
If the Retouch tool didn’t work for you or you want to remove larger objects from your photos, you can use third-party apps. Here are some popular apps that can help you remove objects from your photos:
- TouchRetouch: This app is very easy to use and can remove any unwanted object from your photos. Simply select the object you want to remove, and the app will do the rest for you.
- Facetune: This app is not only for retouching selfies but can also remove any unwanted objects from your photos. It’s more powerful but also more expensive than TouchRetouch.
- Photoshop Express: If you’re familiar with Photoshop, you can use Photoshop Express to remove objects from your photos. It’s free to use, but some features require a subscription.
Removing objects from photos on an iPhone is not a difficult task. You can use the built-in Retouch tool or third-party apps like TouchRetouch, Facetune, or Photoshop Express. By removing unwanted objects, you can make your photos look more professional and memorable.
In this digital age, smartphone cameras are ubiquitous and taking pictures of old memories or moments you find special has become a pastime for many. Editing photos have become popular because it allows photographers to modify their images to get the desired effect. One of the more useful editing functions is object removal, which allows you to crop out unwanted objects or people from your photos. Removing objects from photos on your iPhone is no longer complicated or difficult. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to remove objects in photos on an iPhone.
Step 1: Download the TouchRetouch App
The first thing you need to do is download the TouchRetouch app from the App Store. The app is available for both iPhone and iPad devices. It has a user-friendly interface and it is surprisingly easy to use.
Step 2: Select the Object to Remove
Once you’ve opened the app, select the photo you would like to edit. Then, using your finger, draw a lasso around the object you want to remove. You can also use the pen tool to draw a precise selection around the object.
Step 3: Adjust the Selection
If you want more precision, you can adjust the selection area by tapping the “Edit” button in the app. Here, you can move, resize, or rotate the selection area as you want.
Step 4: Remove the Object
Now you are ready to remove the object. Tap the “Remove” button to get rid of the selected item from your photo. A preview of the object-free photo will appear on the right side of the screen.
Step 5: Adjust the Area
To refine your image, you can adjust the surrounding area of the object. The app will analyze the surrounding area of the object and automatically adjust it to give you a more natural results.
Step 6: Save and Share the Image
Once you are happy with the result, all that is left to do is save and share your photo. Tap the “Save” button to store the new image in your photo library. You can now share the image with your friends or family.
Removing unwanted objects from photos on an iPhone is now a breeze! With the TouchRetouch app, you can remove people, objects, and even flaws with ease. Try it out yourself and let us know your experience in the comments section below.