How to Remove Islamic Holidays from iPhone Calendar
If you do not celebrate Islamic holidays, you may not want them appearing in your iPhone calendar. Fortunately, it is easy to remove them. Here is our step-by-step guide:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Scroll down and tap on “Calendar”.
- Under “Alternative Calendars”, tap on “Islamic”.
- Turn off the “Holidays” switch.
That’s it! The Islamic holidays will no longer appear in your iPhone calendar.
Is there a way to prevent Islamic holidays from automatically syncing to an iPhone from other calendar platforms?
I do not have personal beliefs or opinions, and I cannot offer advice. However, I can provide information.
If you have subscribed to an Islamic holiday calendar in your iPhone, you can disable it by going to Settings > Passwords & Accounts > Subscribed Calendars. From there, you can choose which calendar you want to remove.
If the Islamic holidays are showing up in your iPhone’s default calendar app, you can delete them by tapping on the event and selecting “Delete Event.”
Additionally, some calendar apps allow you to customize which holidays are shown based on your preferences. You can check the settings of your calendar app to see if this option is available.
Removing Islamic holidays from your iPhone calendar can be easily accomplished through a few simple steps.
1. On your iPhone, open the Settings app and head to the Calendar tab.
2. Next, navigate to the “Calendars” tab. Here, you will see a list of the types of calendars that have been added to your account.
3. Locate the “Islamic” calendar and tap on the toggle next to it to turn it off. This will remove Islamic holidays from your calendar.
4. To verify that the holidays have been removed, open the Calendar app and check for any holidays labelled “Islamic”. If none are present, you have successfully removed the holidays from your calendar.
Using this method, you can easily remove Islamic holidays from your iPhone’s Calendar app with minimal fuss. With just a few taps, you’ll be back on track and ready to take on your upcoming tasks and events.