3 What types of watermarks can be removed from a video on iphone?
How to Remove a Watermark from a Video on iPhone
Have you ever captured a beautiful moment on your iPhone but the video has a distracting watermark on it? Watermarks are added to videos for various reasons, but they can be an eyesore when you want to enjoy your footage to the fullest. Thankfully, removing a watermark from a video on an iPhone is not as hard as it seems.
Option 1: Use a Third-party App
There are many apps on the App Store that allow you to remove watermarks from videos, but be careful to choose a trusted one. Here are the steps to remove a watermark using the app Video Eraser.
- Download and install Video Eraser from the App Store.
- Open the app and select the video you want to edit from your camera roll.
- Tap on “Remove Watermark” and use the brush tool to highlight the watermark area.
- Tap on “Erase” and wait for the app to process the video.
- Save the edited video to your camera roll or share it directly from the app.
Option 2: Use iMovie
If you don’t want to download a third-party app, you can use iMovie, a free app that comes pre-installed on iPhones. Here’s how to remove a watermark using iMovie.
- Open iMovie and tap on the “+” icon to create a new project.
- Select “Movie” and choose the video you want to edit from your camera roll.
- Drag the video clip to the timeline at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on the video clip and select “Split” from the pop-up menu.
- Drag the second half of the video clip to the right to create a gap.
- Select “Titles” from the menu at the bottom of the screen and choose a blank theme.
- Tap on the title placeholder and select “Edit” from the pop-up menu.
- Use the keyboard to type over the watermark area with a blank space or text of your choice.
- Tap on “Done” and preview the edited video.
- Tap on “Share” to save the video to your camera roll or share it with friends.
Removing a watermark from a video may seem daunting, but it’s easy to do using third-party apps or iMovie. With either method, you can clean up your footage and enjoy it without distraction.
If you have an iPhone, you may sometimes need to remove a watermark from a video. With the right techniques and tools, this process can be relatively straightforward. This article will discuss how to remove a watermark from a video on an iPhone.
First, you need to find a good video editing app that can help you with this task. There are many apps out there, so choose one that has all the features you need. Many apps will let you remove a watermark from a video without much trouble.
Once you’ve chosen the right app, you can now start removing the watermark. To do this, simply select the part of the video that has the watermark. Then, you can use the app’s tools to either delete or blur the watermark. It’s best to experiment with a few techniques to get the best result.
Finally, once you are happy with the results, you can save the video and then share it online. Before you share it, make sure to check that the watermark is fully removed and that there are no errors.
Removing a watermark from a video on an iPhone isn’t difficult, especially if you know the right techniques and have a good video editing app. By following the advice in this article, you should be able to successfully remove a watermark from a video on an iPhone.