How can a user customize their settings to automatically reject specific callers?
How to Reject Calls on iPhone Automatically Using Different Techniques
If you are not in a position to take calls on your iPhone, it is essential to know how to reject them automatically. This means you don’t have to respond to the caller or decline the call manually. In this article, we explore different methods on how to reject calls on iPhone automatically.
Method 1: Use the “Do Not Disturb” Option
The “Do Not Disturb” feature on your iPhone can help you reject calls automatically. This feature is ideal when you want to avoid being disturbed by phone calls during specific times of the day or night. To use the “Do Not Disturb” feature, follow these steps:
1. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “Do Not Disturb.”
2. Tap on the switch next to “Manual” to turn on the “Do Not Disturb” mode.
3. Once the “Do Not Disturb” mode is on, you have the option to set specific times for the mode.
4. Scroll down to the “Silence” section and select “Always” or “Only while iPhone is locked.”
5. To make sure that you receive calls from important contacts, scroll down to “Allow Calls From” and select “Favorites” or “All Contacts.”
Method 2: Use Third-Party Apps
There are several third-party apps available on the Apple Store that allow you to reject calls on iPhone automatically. One of the most popular apps is “CallBlocker.” This app uses sophisticated algorithms to identify spam and unwanted calls from telemarketers. With this app, you can set up a list of blocked numbers, and any calls from those numbers will be automatically rejected.
To use the “CallBlocker” app, you need to:
1. Download and install the app from the App Store.
2. Launch the app, and you will see a list of blocked numbers.
3. To add a new number to the list, tap on the “Add” button.
4. You can also set up the app to block calls from unknown numbers.
Method 3: Use Siri
Siri is Apple’s virtual assistant that can help you manage your calls on iPhone. With Siri, you can easily reject calls automatically without having to touch your phone. To use Siri, follow these simple steps:
1. Activate Siri by pressing the home button or saying “Hey Siri.”
2. When Siri is active, say “Reject call.”
3. Siri will automatically reject the call, and you can continue with your activities.
The above methods can help you reject calls on your iPhone automatically. Whether you are in a meeting, driving, or attending an important event, you can use these techniques to avoid unwanted calls. It is essential to note that these methods may not work for all phones or may not feature in older models. Therefore, you must know your iPhone model before implementing any of these methods. Additionally, make sure that you only reject calls from unknown or spam numbers, and allow calls from important contacts.
Are you constantly receiving unwanted calls to your iPhone? This article will provide an overview on how to reject calls automatically. With a few simple steps, you can easily set up your iPhone to automatically reject calls that you do not wish to answer.
First, open your iPhone’s Settings app. Then, scroll down and click on “Phone.” From the menu that appears, select “Silence Unknown Callers.” This will enable you to reject calls from numbers that are not in your contact list.
Another way to reject calls is to set up specific contacts that are blocked from calling you. To do this, open up the Phone app on your iPhone and select the Contacts tab. Here, you can select a contact and click the “i” icon. From the menu that appears, you can select “Block this Caller.” Doing this will prevent the contact from calling you.
You can also set up Do Not Disturb mode on your iPhone. This setting will block all incoming calls from your contacts as well as unknown callers. To turn on Do Not Disturb mode, open up the Settings app and select “Do Not Disturb.” Then, toggle the switch to make the mode begin.
These are just a few of the ways you can automatically reject calls on your iPhone. With a few simple settings, you can easily reject unwanted calls without having to answer them.