Are there any processes for recovering photos from a broken iPhone without using special software?
How to Recover Photos from a Broken iPhone
Your iPhone is a precious possession that you carry with you everywhere, and it is likely that you store your most cherished memories in the form of photos on it. However, accidents do happen, and a broken iPhone can be an overwhelming experience for anyone. Losing your precious photos can be devastating, but there is always a way out. Here’s how you can recover photos from a broken iPhone:
Step 1: Check for iCloud Backup
If you have enabled iCloud Backup on your iPhone before it got damaged, then all of your photos should be backed up. Here’s how you can check:
- Open the iCloud website and log in with your Apple ID and password.
- Click on ‘Photos’ and check if your photos are available in the cloud. If they are, you can simply download them to your computer.
Step 2: Use iTunes Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone to iTunes before it got damaged, then you can recover your photos from there:
- Connect your broken iPhone to a computer with iTunes installed.
- Select your device in iTunes and click on ‘Restore Backup’.
- Select the backup file that you want to restore from and click on ‘Restore’.
Step 3: Utilize a Third-Party Data Recovery Tool
If you haven’t backed up your iPhone before it got damaged, you can still recover your photos using a third-party data recovery tool like Systools iPhone Data Recovery or Stellar Data Recovery for iPhone. Here’s how:
- Download and install the data recovery tool on your computer.
- Connect your broken iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the data recovery tool and let it scan your iPhone for all available data including photos.
- Once the scan is complete, select the photos you want to recover and click on ‘Recover’.
Now that you know how to recover your photos from a broken iPhone, losing your precious memories won’t be a cause for concern anymore. Whether you have backed up your iPhone or not, there is always a way out with the help of a third-party data recovery tool. However, make sure to back up your iPhone regularly to avoid any such unfortunate scenarios in the future.