Are there any potential risks associated with attempting to restore deleted music on an iPhone?
How to Recover Deleted Music on iPhone
Music is an essential part of everyone’s life. Whether we are in a happy mood or feeling a bit down, music can always be there to lift our spirits. However, when we accidentally delete music from our iPhone, it can be frustrating and saddening. But do not worry, there are ways to recover deleted music on iPhone.
1. Recover the deleted music using iTunes backup
If you have backed up your iPhone with iTunes, you can recover deleted music using this method. Follow these simple steps:
- Open iTunes on your computer and connect your iPhone to it.
- Click on the iPhone icon in iTunes.
- Find the “Restore Backup…” option and select it.
- Choose the backup file that includes the deleted music and click “Restore.”
Note: If you back up your phone regularly, it is recommended to choose the most recent backup file to avoid losing any other data.
2. Recover the deleted music using iCloud backup
If you have enabled iCloud backup on your iPhone, you can also recover deleted music using this method. Follow these simple steps:
- Open “Settings” on your iPhone and tap on your name at the top of the screen.
- Select “iCloud” and “Manage Storage.”
- Find the “Backups” option, select the backup file that includes the deleted music, and tap on it.
- Find the deleted music you want to recover, and tap on it to download it back to your iPhone.
Note: iCloud backup only stores the latest backup file on your iCloud, so make sure to select the backup file that includes the deleted music.
3. Use third-party software
If the above methods do not work, you can use third-party software to recover deleted music on your iPhone. There are plenty of programs available in the market. Here are a few popular ones:
- iMyFone D-Back: This software is designed to recover deleted files from iPhones, including music. It has a free trial version and a paid full version that allows you to recover from a wider range of situations.
- Dr. Fone: This software is another popular iPhone data recovery tool. It offers a free trial version and a full paid version that allows you to recover more files.
- PhoneRescue: This software is an all-in-one iOS data recovery tool that helps you recover lost files in different situations. It also has a free trial version and a full paid version that allows you to recover all types of files, including music.
Note: These third-party programs can be expensive and may require some technical knowledge to use properly. Therefore, they should only be used as a last resort.
By using the above methods, you can easily recover deleted music on your iPhone without any hassle. However, always remember the importance of backing up your device regularly to avoid losing any data in the future.
Having too much music on your iPhone and needing to delete some of it to make room is not an uncommon occurrence. But with unintended taps here and there, music you didn’t mean to delete can easily be gone and leave you wondering how to recover those lost songs. If you accidentally deleted music from your iPhone that you wish to retrieve, here are the steps you can take to do just that.
The most dependable way to get back accidentally deleted music on an iPhone is to use iTunes. To begin, you will need to connect your iPhone to your computer prior to opening iTunes. Once you’ve opened iTunes, you will need to select your device from the top of the iTunes window. Then select “Summary” and choose “Restore iPhone.” Confirming that you want to have your iPhone restored, select “Restore” and follow the instructions.
In addition to restoring your iPhone via iTunes, there are several third-party file recovery programs to choose from, such as iMyFone D-Back. With the help of these third-party programs, you can select certain types of media such as music, photos, videos and much more. All you have to do is select the type of file you want to recover and the software will detect all the deleted files that are recoverable.
Another, quicker, method, of retrieving deleted music from an iPhone is to check the “Recently Deleted” folder. On an iPhone, this folder can be found in the Photos app under “Albums.” Open this folder and select the “Music” file. Inside, you should find the deleted music files. Simply select and recover the files you wish to have back. It is, however, important to note, that the “Recently Deleted” folder stores files only for a short time, usually thirty days, so don’t wait too long to retrieve your music!
Recovering your deleted music on an iPhone can be as simple as checking the “Recently Deleted” folder or as involved as restoring the entire phone via iTunes. Either way, these steps will help get all the music you deleted by accident back on to your iPhone.