Are there any free apps available for printing text messages from an iPhone?
How to Print Text Messages on iPhone
Do you need to print out important text messages from your iPhone? Perhaps you need a hard copy for legal purposes, or to keep as a record of a conversation. Whatever the reason, printing text messages from an iPhone is easier than you might think. In this guide, we’ll walk you through the steps.
Method 1: Print Text Messages via Email
This is the easiest method to print text messages from your iPhone. Follow these steps:
- Go to the Messages app on your iPhone and open the conversation that you want to print.
- Tap and hold the text message that you want to print.
- Select “Copy” from the pop-up menu that appears.
- Open the “Mail” app on your iPhone and create a new email.
- Tap and hold in the email body until the “Paste” option appears.
- Select “Paste” to insert the text message into the email.
- Send the email to yourself or the person who needs a copy of the text messages.
- Open the email on your computer and print the email.
Method 2: Print Text Messages via Third-Party Software
If you have a large number of text messages to print, you might find it more convenient to use third-party software. There are several apps available that allow you to back up and print your text messages. Here are a few popular options:
Before using any third-party software, be sure to read up on the features and compatibility to ensure that it will work with your iPhone and computer.
Here are a few additional tips to keep in mind when printing text messages from an iPhone:
- Be aware of any legal restrictions on printing text messages. In some cases, it may be forbidden to share or print text messages.
- Make sure that your iPhone is up-to-date and that you have the latest version of iOS installed.
- If you’re emailing the text messages to yourself, make sure that you have enough email storage space available.
- Consider turning off message previews on your lock screen to protect your privacy.
Now that you know how to print text messages from an iPhone, you can easily create a hard copy of important conversations. Whether you choose to use email or third-party software, the process is simple and straightforward.
Today’s technologically advanced society has offered us several different ways of printing our text messages for iPhone users. To ensure that you are able to capture and archive your precious memories in text form, here is an outline of steps you can take in order to make printing your text messages on an iPhone simple.
The first step you will need to take in order to print text messages off your iPhone is to download a third-party app called iExplorer. This app is available in both Android and Apple versions. It will then sync with your phone, allowing you to select text messages that you would like to print.
After downloading the app, the next step to take is to Connect your device to your computer via its included USB cable. This will enable iExplorer to connect to the iPhone, where you will be able to select the text messages you would like to print. It’s important to make sure that your computer and phone are connected well and that you have a good Wi-Fi connection before beginning.
Once connected, open up iExplorer and type in your name. This is important, as it will allow the app to access your messages. After selecting the messages you would like to print, simply click the export icon and select the type of file you would like to save your text messages in.
Once you have chosen the type of file to print your text messages in, you will need to transfer it to your computer. This can be done by using either a USB cable or a wireless connection, depending on what type of computer you are using. After successfully transferring the text messages to your computer, you will then be able to print them off using a compatible printer.
Now that you have successfully printed your text messages from your iPhone, you can go ahead and save the messages as either PDFs or as print outs. Saving as print outs will allow you to keep them for future use, while PDFs will make it easier for you to send them to other people over the internet.
By following these simple steps, you will be able to successfully print off text messages from your iPhone with ease. It’s a great way to make sure that all your texts are properly archived and saved for future reference.