What accessibility options can I use to customize my iPhone 13’s display background?
How to Get Rid of Black Background on iPhone 13
The iPhone 13 is the latest smartphone from Apple, and like all other iPhones, it comes with a black background. While many users like this default look, some prefer a different background to make their device look unique. If you’re one of those users who are tired of the black background, don’t worry. In this article, we will show you how to get rid of the black background on your iPhone 13.
Method 1: Using A Different Wallpaper
The easiest way to get rid of the black background is to use a different wallpaper. The iPhone 13 comes with a number of built-in wallpapers that you can use, or you can download your own from the internet. Follow these steps to change your wallpaper:
- Go to “Settings” and tap “Wallpaper”
- Choose a wallpaper from the options provided or select “Choose a New Wallpaper”
- Select the photo or image you want to use as your wallpaper
- Adjust the wallpaper if necessary by pinching or zooming in/out of the image
- Tapping “Set” will set the selected photo as your wallpaper
Method 2: Using a Theme
If you want to get rid of the black background altogether, you can use a theme. A theme is a collection of custom icons, wallpapers, and other design elements that you can use to personalize your iPhone. Here’s how to use a theme on your iPhone 13:
- Download a theme from the App Store
- Open the theme app and follow the instructions provided to install the theme
- Once the theme is installed, go to “Settings” and tap “Wallpaper”
- Select the “Choose a New Wallpaper” option
- Select the wallpaper that came with the theme
- Go back to the theme app and select the “Apply” button
These are two of the easiest ways to get rid of the black background on your iPhone 13. You can either use a different wallpaper or install a theme to completely change the look and feel of your device. Keep in mind that these methods are reversible, so you can always go back to the default black background if you change your mind. Have fun customizing your iPhone 13!
Are you sick of the eye-catching black background on your iPhone 13? It can be daunting to know what to do when you are stuck with the same background constantly. Fortunately, there are several methods you can use to get rid of it. In this article, we will guide you through a few simple steps on how to get rid of the black background on your iPhone 13.
1. Access Your Home Screen: To change the background of your phone, you will need to access the home screen settings. To do so, simply go to the home screen of your phone and hold down the power button and the volume button at the same time. This will bring up a menu of options.
2. Choose an Image: Once you are in the settings, choose the ‘Wallpapers’ option which will allow you to choose an image to replace the black background. You can either choose an existing image from your camera roll or take a new one.
3. Select the Display Settings: To get rid of the black background you have to select the ‘Display Settings’ in the same menu and uncheck the ‘Black Background’ option.
4. Return to Your Home Screen: After you are done with the settings, you can go back to your home screen to check the new background.
These four steps will show you how to get rid of the black background on your iPhone 13. We hope that this simple guide was helpful for you. If you have any further questions about this topic, do not hesitate to contact our customer service team.