Does the iPhone 13 have options for call forwarding while roaming?
How to Forward Calls on iPhone 13
Forwarding calls on your iPhone 13 is a useful feature that allows you to redirect incoming calls to another number. This can come in handy when you’re unable to answer your phone or if you need to redirect calls to a different phone number. Here’s how to forward calls on your iPhone 13.
Step 1: Open Settings
To get started, open the Settings app on your iPhone 13. Look for the gear icon on your home screen, or swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen and tap on the gear icon.
Step 2: Tap on “Phone”
Within Settings, scroll down until you find “Phone” and tap on it.
Step 3: Select “Call Forwarding”
Next, look for “Call Forwarding” and tap on it. This will bring up the call forwarding options for your iPhone 13.
Step 4: Activate Call Forwarding
In the “Call Forwarding” menu, toggle on the switch next to “Call Forwarding”. This will start the call forwarding process on your iPhone 13.
Step 5: Enter Forwarding Number
Once you have activated call forwarding, you will see a field to enter the forwarding number. Enter the phone number where you want incoming calls to be redirected, and tap on “Back” to save your changes.
Step 6: Confirm Forwarding
After entering the forwarding number, your iPhone 13 will confirm the call forwarding setup. Once this is done, you can exit the Settings app and your calls will be forwarded to the specified number.
Forwarding calls on your iPhone 13 is a straightforward process. By following the steps outlined above, you can easily redirect incoming calls to another number. With this feature, you can stay connected with your important contacts even when you’re on-the-go or unable to answer your phone.
As the new iPhone 13 has been released, users are wondering how to forward calls on the latest device. While using call forwarding can be a helpful feature to have on your phone, it’s important to understand how to utilize it properly on your iPhone 13. To start setting up call forwarding, users must follow the steps provided below.
1. Find the “Phone” icon on your home screen. This icon will provide you access to call forwarding.
2. Navigate to the Settings tab on the fall menu. You will find a tab called “Phone”.
3. Once inside the “Phone” tab, press the “Call Forwarding” button. Here you will be able to set up a number where you would like the incoming calls to be forwarded.
4. You will be presented with two options: “Always Forward” and “Forward When Unanswered”. Depending on the exact option you would like to use, select either one.
5. If you selected “Always Forward”, type in the phone number where the calls should be forwarded. If you chose “Forward When Unanswered”, you will be asked to enter two phone numbers. The first phone number is the one to try first, and if unanswered, the second will be tried instead.
6. Once you have entered the number into the appropriate field, press “Done” to activate your settings.
That is all that is necessary to set up call forwarding on your iPhone 13. Now you are ready to start receiving calls on multiple phone numbers.
Call forwarding on the iPhone 13 offers a convenient way to manage your calls from just one device. With this easy-to-understand guide, you should now have no issue at all setting up this feature on your new device.