Are there any security risks associated with accessing deleted call logs on an iPhone?
How to Find Deleted Calls on iPhone?
Have you ever deleted an important call on your iPhone by accident and then regretted it? Don’t worry! There are several ways you can recover those deleted calls on your iPhone. Here, we will explore how to find deleted calls on your iPhone with easy-to-follow instructions.
1. Check your Recently Deleted Folder
If you are using an iPhone with iOS 8 or later, the first thing you should do is check the Recently Deleted folder. This folder acts as a recycling bin for deleted photos, videos, and also calls that were deleted within the last 30 days. Here’s how to check:
- Open the Phone App
- Tap on the “Recents” tab at the bottom
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen and tap on the “Recently Deleted” button
- Select the call you want to recover and tap “Recover”
2. Restore from iCloud Backup
If you were not able to find the deleted call in the Recently Deleted folder, the next thing you can do is to recover it from an iCloud backup. This method is useful when the call was deleted more than 30 days ago. Here’s how to restore from iCloud backup:
- Launch “Settings” on your iPhone
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen
- Select “iCloud”
- Scroll down and select “Backup”
- Turn on “iCloud Backup” if it is not enabled
- Select “Back Up Now” to create a new backup
- Once the backup is complete, select “Restore” and choose the most recent backup that contains the call you want to recover
3. Use a Third-Party Tool
If none of the above methods work for you, then you can use a third-party tool like “EaseUS MobiSaver” or “Dr.Fone” to recover your deleted calls. These tools offer a range of features that can help you retrieve your lost data. Here’s how to use them:
- Download and install the preferred third-party tool on your computer
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable
- Launch the software and select “Recover from iOS Device”
- Select “Calls” and click “Start Scan”
- Once the scan is complete, select the desired call and click “Recover”
Accidentally deleting a call on your iPhone can be frustrating, but with the methods discussed above, you should be able to recover your deleted calls successfully. We hope this article was helpful in teaching you how to find deleted calls on your iPhone.
As technology advances, so do the ways in which we can manage our lives – including phone calls. iPhones have become known for their user-friendly interfaces, and they provide an easy way to keep track of incoming and outgoing calls. Unfortunately, sometimes calls may be accidentally deleted off iPhones either by the user or by software updates.
So, how do you find a deleted call on an iPhone? Here is what you need to know:
1. Restore Your iPhone. The first option is to restore your iPhone from a previous backup. If the deleted call was backed up before it was deleted, restoring your iPhone from a backup will bring up that call again.
2. Check iTunes. Apple’s iTunes software keeps track of all your backups and can be used to access the deletion history. If the deleted call was backed up before it was deleted, you will be able to find it in your iTunes backup.
3. Use Third-Party Software. If you are unable to recover the deleted call from a backup or from iTunes, then you may want to try third-party software. There are several software applications available that are capable of recovering deleted data from an iPhone’s internal memory.
4. Talk to Your Service Provider. If the call is still a bit of a mystery, then it might be helpful to contact your service provider. They may be able to provide information about the call or even help you recover it.
By following these steps, you should be able to find the deleted call on your iPhone. However, it is important to remember that in many cases it may not be possible to recover it at all. If that is the case then you should try to make sure the same mistake doesn’t happen again by backing up your phone regularly.