Are the steps for cutting something out of a photo on iPhone the same as on other devices?
How to cut something out of a photo on iPhone
If you’re someone who loves to click pictures on your iPhone, you might have often come across a situation where you’d like to crop out a particular object or person from your photo. While it may seem like a daunting task, the good news is that with the help of just a few simple steps, you can cut out something from a photo on your iPhone and make it look like it was never there.
Step 1: Open the Photos app
The first step to cutting something out from a photo on your iPhone is to open the Photos app.
Step 2: Select the photo you want to edit
Once you’ve opened the app, browse through your photo library and select the photo you want to edit.
Step 3: Tap on the ‘Edit’ button
After selecting the photo you want to edit, click on the ‘Edit’ button, which can be found on the top right corner of your screen.
Step 4: Select the ‘Markup’ tool
Once you’ve entered the editing mode, click on the ‘three dots’ icon situated on the top right of your screen and select the ‘Markup’ tool.
Step 5: Tap on the ‘+’ icon and select ‘Magnifier’
After selecting the Markup tool, click on the ‘+’ icon located on the bottom right corner of your screen and select ‘Magnifier’ from the pop-up menu.
Step 6: Zoom in on the object you want to cut out
With the help of the magnifying glass tool, zoom in on the object you want to cut out. This will make it easier to make precise selections.
Step 7: Select the ‘Lasso’ tool and draw around the object
Once you’ve zoomed in on the object, select the Lasso tool and carefully draw around the object you want to cut out.
Step 8: Press delete and fill in the background
After you’ve selected the object to be removed, press the ‘delete’ button on your keyboard. You may notice that there’s now a blank space where the object used to be. To fill in this space, select the Markup tool again, select the ‘+’ symbol, select ‘Color’ and then choose a shade to fill in the space.
Step 9: Save your edited photo
Once you’re happy with the changes you’ve made, click on the ‘Done’ button located on the top right corner of your screen. This will save the edited version of the photo to your library.
Editing photos on an iPhone can be a lot of fun, and with these simple steps, you too can easily cut out something from your photos and give them a completely new look. So go ahead and give it a try!
Taking out something from a picture on your iPhone is easier than you think. Below are simple steps you can follow to do it.
1. Launch the Photos app on your iPhone and select the picture you want to edit.
2. Tap the Edit button in the upper right corner to enter the edit mode.
3. Tap the Select button in the lower left corner and choose the portion you wish to remove from the picture.
4. Tap the Cutout button in the bottom left corner. You’ll now see a circle with a cross-hatched pattern.
5. Place the circle over the object you wish to cut out and press lightly to cut it out.
6. You can now adjust the size and shape of the object by adjusting the circle’s size. To do this, grab one of the four arrows and drag it wherever you want.
7. When you’re happy with the shape of the object, tap the Done button in the upper right corner and your cut will be saved.
With these simple steps, you will be able to quickly and easily cut something out of a photo on your iPhone. Have fun!