How can users adjust the margins or size of the PDF when cropping it on an iPhone?
As mobile devices become more powerful, we can accomplish more tasks on our mobile devices than ever before. One of those tasks is cropping PDF files. In this article, we will look at how to crop a PDF on an iPhone.
Step 1: Install an iOS app that lets you crop PDF files
There are various iOS apps that allow you to crop PDF files, but Adobe Acrobat Reader free app is one of the best. It’s a powerful app that allows you to edit, convert, fill, sign, scan and, most importantly, crop your PDF files.
Step 2: Open the PDF file that you want to crop
After you’ve installed and opened the Adobe Acrobat Reader app, you’ll see a welcome screen. Click on the Open file button and select the PDF file that you want to crop. It will open the file right away.
Step 3: Tap the Crop Pages button
Once the PDF file is open, look for the Crop Pages button at the bottom right corner of the app and click on it. It will display the Crop Pages menu with different settings for your PDF.
Step 4: Start cropping the PDF file
After you’ve accessed the Crop Pages menu, you can start to crop your PDF document. You have two options: the first one is to drag the corners of the page to adjust the size you want, and the second one is to use pre-defined sizes that are optimized for social media or documents. Choose the one that fits your needs.
Step 5: Save the newly cropped PDF
Once you’ve finished cropping the PDF, you need to save your newly cropped PDF. Click on the Done button and then choose whether you want to overwrite the existing PDF file or save it as a new PDF document. After that, click on the Save button to save the changes you’ve made.
Cropping a PDF file on your iPhone may seem like a difficult task, but with the right app and instructions, it’s a breeze. In this article, we’ve looked at how to crop a PDF on an iPhone using the Adobe Acrobat Reader app. Follow these steps, and you’ll be able to crop your PDFs in no time.
You may find yourself needing to crop a PDF on your iPhone, either to remove or rearrange content or just to make a pdf more aesthetically pleasing. Whether you are cropping a PDF for a school assignment, work, or personal use, here is a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
1. Start by downloading and installing the app that you wish to use to crop your PDF. There are many reliable apps available on the App Store that you can use – ranging from free to paid. Once you have found and installed an appropriate app, open it.
2. Import the PDF you wish to crop into the app. You can do this by selecting the “Add” option within the app. This will give you the option to select the PDF from your camera roll or other Apple storage services such as iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.
3. Once the PDF is imported, select the “Edit” option. This will bring up the option to crop your PDF. In some apps, this may be represented by a pair of scissors, or even a “crop” icon.
4. After selecting the crop option, you will be able to adjust the size and shape of the cropped area. Once you have adjusted the crop area, click on “Done” (or a similarly named option) to save your changes.
5. Finally, save your newly cropped PDF. Many apps will allow you to export the file directly into a cloud storage service. Alternatively, you can save the file to your device or send it via email.
With this simple step-by-step guide, you should now have no problem cropping your PDFs on your iPhone.