What materials are needed to craft Bolus Elden Ring?
How to Craft Boluses in Elden Ring
If you’re playing Elden Ring, you might have noticed that your health and stamina bars can get pretty low during combat. Luckily, there is a way to restore them quickly using a crafting item called boluses. In this guide, we’ll show you how to craft boluses in Elden Ring.
Ingredients Needed to Craft Boluses
Before you can start crafting boluses, you’ll need to gather a few ingredients. Here’s what you’ll need:
- Redweed: This plant can be found growing in various locations throughout the game. It has red flowers and green leaves.
- Purplemoss: This mushroom can also be found growing in various locations throughout the game. It has a purple cap and stem.
- Crystal Dust: You can find this ingredient by breaking crystal formations that you find in caverns.
Once you have all of the ingredients, you can start crafting boluses. Here’s how:
- Open your inventory and select the option to craft items.
- Select the bolus recipe from the list of available recipes.
- Choose the amount of boluses you want to craft (you can craft up to 10 at a time).
- Select the required ingredients from your inventory and add them to the recipe.
- Confirm the recipe and wait for your character to craft the boluses.
Now that you’ve crafted some boluses, it’s time to use them. Note: Boluses can only be used during combat.
- Press the button to bring up your item menu during combat.
- Select the bolus you want to use.
- Press the button to use the item.
Tips for Crafting Boluses
Here are a few tips to help you craft boluses more efficiently:
- Make sure to gather plenty of redweed and purplemoss as you explore the game world.
- Break as many crystal formations as you can to gather crystal dust.
- Craft as many boluses as you can at once to save time.
- Keep a few boluses on hand at all times during combat.
Now that you know how to craft and use boluses in Elden Ring, you should be able to keep your health and stamina bars topped off during even the toughest battles. Happy crafting!