How long does it take to cook hamburger helper in an instant pot?
How to Cook Hamburger Helper in an Instant Pot
Hamburger Helper is one of those classic comfort foods that everyone loves. But did you know that you can make it even easier by using an Instant Pot? This handy appliance can save you time and energy while cooking up a delicious meal that the whole family will enjoy. Here’s how to do it:
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 box of Hamburger Helper (any variety)
- 4 cups of water
- Turn on your Instant Pot and select the sauté function. Once hot, add the ground beef and fry it until it is browned.
- Add the chopped onion and minced garlic and cook for 2-3 more minutes until they are softened.
- Turn off the sauté function and pour in the box of Hamburger Helper and the four cups of water. Stir everything together.
- Place the lid on the Instant Pot and make sure it is sealed. Select the manual function and set the timer for 5 minutes.
- When the timer goes off, quick release the pressure and remove the lid. Stir the Hamburger Helper and let it sit for a couple of minutes to thicken up.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
This recipe is so easy and versatile, you can switch out the ground beef for ground turkey or even make it vegetarian by using a plant-based ground. You can also add extra vegetables such as diced tomatoes, peppers, or mushrooms to give it an extra nutritional boost. Cooking Hamburger Helper in an Instant Pot has never been easier or more delicious!