Is it possible to cook multiple breakfast sausage links at the same time in an air fryer?
How to Cook Breakfast Sausage Links in Air Fryer
If you’ve got an air fryer, you know how versatile it can be when it comes to cooking. From chicken wings to roasted vegetables, there are plenty of options when it comes to air frying. But have you ever tried cooking breakfast sausage links in an air fryer? This delicious breakfast staple turns out perfectly crispy and flavorful when cooked in an air fryer. Here’s how to do it:
- Breakfast sausage links (as many as desired)
- Cooking spray
- Begin by preheating your air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- While the air fryer is heating up, prepare your sausage links by spraying them lightly with cooking spray. This will help them crisp up in the air fryer.
- Once the air fryer is preheated, place the sausage links in the air fryer basket. You can stack them on top of each other, but make sure they’re not too crowded so that they cook evenly.
- Set the timer for 8-10 minutes. The exact cooking time will depend on the size of your sausage links and how crispy you want them.
- After 4-5 minutes of cooking, flip the sausage links over to ensure both sides get crispy. Use tongs or a spatula to carefully flip them over.
- Once the timer goes off, check the internal temperature of the sausage links with a meat thermometer. They should be cooked to an internal temperature of 160 degrees F to ensure they’re safe to eat.
- Remove the sausage links from the air fryer basket and let them cool for a few minutes before serving.
That’s it – you’ve just cooked perfect breakfast sausage links using your air fryer! Serve them up alongside your favorite breakfast foods like eggs, pancakes, and toast. The possibilities are endless when it comes to air frying, so try experimenting with different spices and seasonings to create your perfect breakfast sausage links.
If you love sausages for breakfast, the air fryer is the perfect appliance to help you cook them quickly and deliciously. Whether you’re using fresh or frozen sausages, the air fryer ensures that they are cooked evenly and browned to perfection. Here’s how to cook breakfast sausage links in an air fryer.
First, preheat your air fryer to 375°F. If you’re using fresh sausages, season them lightly with salt and pepper before transferring them to the air fryer. For frozen sausages, you can skip this step and go ahead to the next one.
Next, put the sausages in the air fryer. Make sure to arrange them in a single layer so that they cook evenly. If you’re cooking a large quantity of sausages, use multiple trays with space between them. Close the air fryer, and set the timer for anywhere between 10-15 minutes, depending on the size of the sausages.
Halfway through the cooking process, open the air fryer and turn the sausages to the other side. Close the fryer and continue cooking until the timer goes off.
When the sausages are cooked, remove them from the fryer, and transfer them to a plate. Serve hot with eggs, toast, and other breakfast favorites. To ensure the sausages are cooked to perfection, use a thermometer to check that the internal temperature has reached 165°F.
By following these simple steps, you can enjoy tasty, evenly cooked breakfast sausages in no time. Air fryers are a great kitchen appliance to have, as they make it easy to cook a variety of dishes with very little effort. Now you can start your day off right with a delicious and nutritious breakfast!