Are there any restrictions for using this app to convert YouTube videos to mp3s on an iPhone?
How to Convert YouTube Videos to MP3 on iPhone
YouTube is undoubtedly one of the most popular video-sharing platforms on the internet. However, sometimes you may want to convert a YouTube video into an MP3 file so that you can listen to the audio without having to watch the video. Unfortunately, YouTube doesn’t allow direct downloading of videos or MP3s, which can be a bit of a problem for iPhone users.
In this article, we’ll take you through the steps to convert YouTube videos to MP3s on your iPhone.
Method 1: Using a Conversion Tool
There are numerous free online video conversion tools available on the internet that allow you to convert YouTube videos to MP3 format. The most popular one is OnlineVideoConverter.com.
- Open Safari or any other web browser on your iPhone and go to YouTube.com.
- Search for the video you want to convert to an MP3.
- Copy the video URL from the address bar of the browser.
- Now, open another tab on the browser and go to OnlineVideoConverter.com.
- Paste the YouTube video URL into the conversion tool and select “Convert”.
- Select “Download” to save the converted MP3 file to your iPhone.
Method 2: Using a Video Downloader App
Another way to convert YouTube videos to MP3 on your iPhone is by using a video downloader app. There are plenty of apps available in the App Store that can help you do this, but we recommend using 4K Video Downloader. Here’s how to use it:
- Download and install the 4K Video Downloader app from the App Store.
- Open the YouTube app and find the video you want to convert to an MP3.
- Click on the Share button and select “Copy link.”
- Open the 4K Video Downloader app and tap the “Paste Link” button. The app will begin processing the video.
- Select “Audio” from the options given and choose the MP3 file format. Then, tap “Download.”
- The app will begin downloading and converting the video to MP3.
- Once the download is complete, you can find the MP3 file in the app’s Downloads tab and listen to it using your phone’s default music player.
The Bottom Line
Converting YouTube videos to MP3s on your iPhone is easy and doesn’t require any technical expertise. You can either use an online conversion tool or a video downloader app to do the job. However, keep in mind that downloading YouTube videos or MP3s may violate its terms of service, so proceed at your own risk.