What risks are associated with bypassing an iPhone passcode without iTunes?
How to Bypass iPhone Passcode without iTunes – A Complete Guide
If you’ve forgotten your iPhone passcode and don’t have access to iTunes, don’t worry. There are several ways to bypass the passcode without iTunes. In this article, we’ll discuss some of the easiest and most effective ways to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes. Let’s begin!
Method 1: Using Siri
Siri is a great tool that can help you bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes. Here’s how to do it:
- Activate Siri by holding down the home button on your iPhone
- Ask Siri what time it is. Siri will display the clock on the lock screen.
- Tap on the clock to open it.
- Tap on the “+” icon to create a new clock.
- Type anything you want in the search field and tap on “Select All.”
- Tap on “Share” and select “Message” from the available options.
- Type any random text in the “To” field.
- Tap and hold on the text you just typed and select “Paste.”
- Tap on “Create New Contact.”
- Tap on “Add Photo” and select “Choose Photo.”
- Swipe down on the screen and tap on “Cancel.”
- You will be redirected to the home screen. Your iPhone is now unlocked!
Method 2: Using Find My iPhone
If you have “Find My iPhone” enabled on your device, you can use it to bypass the passcode. Here’s how to do it:
- Log in to the iCloud website on another device.
- Click on “Find My iPhone.”
- Select your locked iPhone from the list of devices.
- Click on “Erase iPhone.”
- Confirm the erasing process and wait for a few minutes.
- Your iPhone will be unlocked and all your data will be erased.
Method 3: Using a Professional Tool
If the above methods don’t work, you can use a professional tool to bypass your iPhone passcode without iTunes. iMyFone LockWiper is one such tool that can help you unlock your iPhone in just a few clicks.
Here’s how to use iMyFone LockWiper to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes:
- Download and install iMyFone LockWiper on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable.
- Select “Unlock Screen Passcode” from the main menu of the software.
- Click on “Start” and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Your iPhone passcode will be bypassed and your device will be unlocked.
Forgetting your iPhone passcode can be frustrating, but you don’t have to worry about it. There are several ways to bypass iPhone passcode without iTunes. In this article, we discussed some of the easiest and most effective ways to do it. If you’re still unable to bypass your iPhone passcode, you can always get help from a professional tool like iMyFone LockWiper.
If you’ve forgotten or lost the passcode for your iPhone, fear not—you can bypass it without using iTunes. Read on for a step-by-step guide on how to do this.
Step 1 – In the Event of an iPhone 4/4s
When it comes to an iPhone 4/4s, you should first try out a ‘brute-force attack’. This involves repeatedly entering a possible passcode until one is accepted and therefore unlocks the iPhone.
Step 2 – In the Event of an iPhone 5 or above
For an iPhone 5 or higher, you can use hardware or DFU mode to bypass the iPhone passcode lock.
The hardware approach involves connecting the iPhone with another working iOS device and then transferring all the information to the faulty one.
The DFU mode stands for ‘Device Firmware Upgrade’. It requires you to put your iPhone into a special mode, in which the iOS device is still detected by iTunes but IOS hasn’t been loaded. This means that you can enter a recovery mode to restore the device to factory standards without going through the lock screen.
Step 3 – The Bottom Line
Using hardware or DFU mode to bypass your iPhone passcode lock are both viable options that don’t require iTunes to work. However, keep in mind that each of these methods will erase the existing data on your device and cause it to return to factory settings.