How does an iPhone user select a specific section of the video to blur?
How to Blur Part of a Video on iPhone
If you have ever taken a video on your iPhone that contained sensitive information or people’s faces that you want to protect, the best solution is to blur part of the video. This article will show you how to blur part of a video on iPhone using the iMovie app.
- Open the iMovie app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the plus sign icon to create a new project, then select Movie.
- Locate and select the video you want to edit, then tap on the “+” icon to add it to your timeline.
- Select the clip you want to edit on the timeline, then tap on the “…” icon to open the menu.
- Select “Split” from the menu to split the clip into two parts.
- Tap on the portion of the clip that you want to blur.
- Tap on the “Filters” icon, then select “Pixelate” from the effects menu.
- Use your finger to adjust the size of the pixelated area until it covers the portion of the clip you want to blur.
- Tap on the “Apply” icon to save your changes.
- Preview the video to confirm that the blurred area covers the desired portion of the video.
- Tap on the “Done” icon to save your edited video.
Congratulations! You have successfully blurred part of a video on your iPhone.
Why Choose iMovie?
iMovie is one of the best applications to edit your videos easily on your iPhone. You can quickly add effects and filters, trim clips, and even change the speed of the videos. Not many video editing applications allow you to easy blur some part of the video, but with iMovie, that feature comes hand in hand.
Blurring a part of your video on iPhone can protect sensitive information or people’s privacy. With iMovie, it is easy to do so. This guide has provided you with a step-by-step guide on how to blur a portion of a video on your iPhone. Try it today and experience the benefits of adding this feature in your videos!
How to Blur Part of a Video on iPhone
The iPhone is an incredibly powerful device for capturing and editing videos right in the smartphone itself. From 4K video capabilities to the ability to quickly add filters, the iPhone is truly a mobile video studio. But what if you need to blur out certain sections of an iPhone video? Whether it be sensitive information or for artistic effect, it is possible to apply a blur to part of an iPhone video. Here’s how to do it.
The first step is to find or create a video that you need to blur. For this guide, you can either start with an existing one from your photo reel or quickly record a new one. Once you have this video, open it up in the built-in Photos app on your iPhone.
Once the video is open, tap the “Edit” button at the top right to enter the video editing interface. Depending on how long the video is, you might want to use the “Rate” slider to quickly scroll through it so you can find the sections you need to blur. Once you’ve found the appropriate part of the video, tap the “Edit” button in the top right.
From this interface, tap the “aA” icon in the top right. This should bring up a new menu with various options related to the video editing. Look for the “Blur” option and tap it. Much like the filters, you can easily drag the blur circle around the screen to the section you need to blur. Once everything is positioned correctly, tap the “Done” button in the top right.
The blurred section should now appear in the video. Follow the same instructions if you need to blur multiple sections of the video. When you are done editing, tap “Done” in the top right to save your changes. Your newly modified video with its blurred sections should now be saved in the Photos app.
Using the video editing interface on the iPhone is incredibly easy and efficient. With the tools available, it is possible to apply a blur to parts of a video in no time. With whatever type of video you need to obscure, the steps outlined above will help you complete the task quickly and easily.