Does the amount of time it takes to blur out a video depend on the video’s length?
How to Blur Out Videos on iPhone: A Step-by-Step Guide
Do you ever need to blur out certain parts of a video on your iPhone before sharing it with others? Perhaps you want to hide sensitive information, or maybe you just want to create a sense of mystery or excitement.
Whatever your reason, blurring out parts of a video on an iPhone is actually quite simple. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to blur out videos on your iPhone in just a few easy steps.
Step 1: Open the Photos App
The first step is to open the Photos app on your iPhone. This is where you’ll find the video that you want to blur out.
Step 2: Tap on the Video
Once you’ve opened the Photos app, find the video that you want to blur out and tap on it to open it.
Step 3: Tap on “Edit”
Next, tap on the “Edit” button in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will open up the editing options for the video.
Step 4: Tap on the Three Dots Icon
In the editing options, you will see a row of icons at the bottom of the screen. Tap on the three dots icon to see more editing options.
Step 5: Choose “Markup”
One of the editing options that will appear when you tap on the three dots icon is “Markup.” Tap on this option to open the Markup tool.
Step 6: Use the Blur Tool
Now that you’re in the Markup tool, you can use the blur tool to blur out parts of the video. Simply tap on the “+” icon and then choose “Blur” from the menu that appears.
Step 7: Blur the Parts of the Video You Want to Hide
Once you’ve selected the blur tool, use your finger to draw over the parts of the video that you want to blur out. You can adjust the size and intensity of the blur using the sliders at the bottom of the screen.
Step 8: Save the Blurred Video
Finally, when you’re happy with the blurring, tap on “Done” in the top right-hand corner of the screen. This will save the blurred video to your iPhone’s camera roll.
As you can see, blurring out videos on an iPhone is a quick and easy process. With just a few taps and swipes, you can hide parts of a video that you don’t want others to see. Whether you’re trying to protect sensitive information or just adding a touch of mystery, this simple feature can be a powerful tool for any iPhone user.
Blurring out videos on an iPhone can be a useful skill to master for those wanting to maintain privacy and confidentiality. This is an increasingly popular method of preserving the privacy of people captured in video files and images. Being able to blur out footage quickly and easily saves both time and money, and is an essential process for anyone dealing with sensitive material. Here is a step-by-step guide on how to blur out videos on an iPhone.
1. Launch the Photos app on your iPhone and select the video you would like to blur out. Then tap “Edit” in the top right-hand corner.
2. In the editing mode, tap the “Foucs” effect at the bottom of the screen.
3. You will see a small painter’s palette icon which will let you manually select the area of the footage that you want to blur. Tap the palette icon and a brush can be used to blur out the footage. Move the brush along the areas to blur out the footage.
4. After you are satisfied with the blurring, tap the “Done” button in the top right corner. You will then have the option to either save, discard or revert the changes you have made.
5. When saving the changes to the video, choose to save as a “Duplicate”. Your video will then be saved with the new edits intact.
Blurring out videos on an iPhone is a quick and easy process. In addition to blurring out videos, iPhones also have a range of other photo-editing tools such as cropping and filters. With a few simple steps and a few touches of your finger, you can have professionally edited videos and photos at your fingertips.