Is there a way to edit a blurred video in iPhone?
How to Blur a Video on iPhone
If you have ever recorded a video on your iPhone that contains sensitive information or personal details, blurring the video may be necessary before sharing it with others. This tutorial will show you how to blur a video on iPhone using a free video editing app.
Step 1: Download and install the “Video Edit－Mute & Blur” app
The first step is to download and install the “Video Edit－Mute & Blur” app from the App Store. This app is completely free and easy to use. Once you have installed the app, open it and select the “+” icon to import the video you want to blur.
Step 2: Choose the video to edit
After selecting the “+” icon, browse and select the video you want to edit. The app will import the video into its workspace.
Step 3: Add the blur effect
Now, select the video from the app’s workspace and tap on the “Filter” button. Choose the “Blur” option to add the blur effect to your video. Adjust the intensity of the blur effect by dragging the slider to the left or right.
Step 4: Save the video
Once you are satisfied with the amount of blur on your video, tap on the “Export” button. Give your video a name and select the resolution of the final output. Tap on “Export” again, and the app will save your blurred video to your iPhone’s camera roll.
Blurry videos can protect sensitive information, and thanks to the “Video Edit－Mute & Blur” app, it’s easy to do on your iPhone. Follow these simple steps to blur any video on your iPhone within minutes and share it with confidence.
For many professionals and creative amateurs, blurring a video can be a helpful trick to use in their post-processing workflow, particularly when it comes to hiding a person’s identity or obscuring other sensitive information in a video. While there are myriad comprehensive video editing programs to achieve this and other more complex tasks, there are also simpler solutions that don’t require computer software. If you’re an iPhone user, you can use the iMovie iOS app to blur a video in a few easy steps.
1. Open the iMovie app and tap the “+” icon in the top left corner of your screen, then choose a movie from the “Create New” window.
2. Next, tap to select the video that you want to blur from the timeline and then tap the Magic Wand icon. This will open a menu of options that you can use to enhance or modify your video.
3. After this, select the “Censor” option, then draw on the video with your finger to mark the portion of the video that you would like to blur.
4. When you’re done drawing, a menu will appear with a few options, such as the size of the blur. You should choose the size of blur that works for your video and then press the checkmark.
5. Finally, after you’ve saved the blurring effect, you can view the video by tapping the play button.
Blurring a video within iMovie on your iPhone is easy and fast, and you may be surprised at how professional the final product looks. With a few simple steps, you can master the art of blurring videos and take your film-making skills to the next level.