Is it possible to blur text on iPhone using a specific font?
How to Blur a Text on iPhone
Did you know that you can easily blur text on your iPhone to protect your privacy or hide sensitive information? You can blur text in photos, screenshots, or any image that has text on it. In this article, we will show you how to blur a text on iPhone using the built-in Markup tool.
- Open the image or screenshot that you want to blur in the Photos app.
- Tap on the Edit button located in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select the Markup tool by tapping on the three dots in the top right corner and selecting Markup from the options.
- Tap on the Plus sign located in the bottom right corner of the screen and select the Blur tool from the options.
- Tap and drag the blur tool over the text that you want to blur. You can adjust the size of the tool by pinching it with two fingers.
- Once you have blurred the text, tap on Done in the top right corner of the screen to save the changes.
That’s it! You have successfully blurred the text on your iPhone. You can also add text, drawings, shapes, or signatures using the Markup tool. This is a great way to personalize your images and make them more interesting.
- You can also use the Lasso tool in Markup to select and move the blur to a different location in the image.
- To remove the blur, simply select the Eraser tool and erase the blur.
- You can also use third-party apps like Pixelmator or Adobe Photoshop Express to blur text on your iPhone.
Blurring text on your iPhone can come in handy when you need to hide sensitive information or protect your privacy. With the Markup tool, it’s easy and quick to blur text in photos and screenshots. We hope this article has helped you learn how to blur text on your iPhone.
One of the most sophisticated ways to take a screenshot is by blurring a text on an iPhone. This technique allows you to capture images of text messages or other sensitive information without compromising its privacy. Blurring a text on an iPhone is a simple process that you can carry out in a few steps.
First, take a screenshot of the text that you want to blur by pressing the Home button and Power button at the same time until you hear the shutter sound. The screenshot will be saved in the Photos App on your iPhone.
Then, open the Photos App and select the screenshot that you’ve taken. Tap the tab ‘Edit’ in the top right corner. You will be taken to a page with two options – the first being ‘Enhance’ and the second being ‘Markup’. Select ‘Markup’ and a marker tool will appear on the bottom of the screen.
Select the blur tool on the left of the marker tool. Depending on how much of the text blur you want, you can select between a Light, Medium or Heavy blur. Use a finger to swipe on the text you want to blur until your desired effect is achieved.
Once you are satisfied, tap the Done button on the top left corner. You can then save the blurred text image and share it with people, or send it as a text message.
By following these simple steps you can easily blur text on your iPhone. This technique allows you to keep sensitive information private and secure while providing you with the ease of taking screenshots with just a few taps.