Is there a way to blur multiple parts of a video on iPhone?
How to Blur a Part of a Video on iPhone
Do you want to blur out a specific part of a video on your iPhone? Perhaps you want to protect someone’s privacy or hide a sensitive item in the background. Whatever the reason, blurring a part of a video on your iPhone can be easily accomplished with just a few simple steps. In this article, we’ll show you how.
Step-by-Step Guide to Blurring a Part of a Video on iPhone
Before we start, make sure your iPhone is updated to the latest iOS version. If you don’t have it yet, go to “Settings > General > Software Update” and install any available updates. Once you’re updated, follow the steps below:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone and select the video you want to edit.
- Tap “Edit” in the top right corner of the screen.
- Tap the “…” button and select “Markup.”
- Tap the “+” button in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Select “Blur” from the list of tools that appear.
- Use your finger to draw a circle or rectangle around the part of the video you want to blur.
- Adjust the size of the blur by moving the edges of the circle/rectangle with your finger.
- Tap “Done” when you’re satisfied with the placement and size of the blur.
- Tap “Save” to save the edited video to your camera roll.
Other Helpful Tips for Blurring a Part of a Video on iPhone
Now that you know how to blur a part of a video on iPhone, here are a few extra tips to help you get the best results:
- To make the blur less noticeable, adjust the opacity by tapping the blur and moving the slider to the left.
- If you want to blur multiple parts of the video, repeat the steps above for each section.
- If you want to remove the blur at a later time, simply tap “Markup” and tap the blur to delete it.
Blurring a specific part of a video on your iPhone doesn’t have to be a complicated process. By following the steps we outlined above, you can easily edit your videos to protect someone’s privacy, hide a sensitive object, or simply add a creative touch to your footage. Give it a try the next time you want to blur a part of a video on your iPhone!