What app can be used to audio read a PDF on an iPhone?
How to Audio Read PDF on iPhone
Reading PDF documents on your iPhone can be a bit challenging, especially when you don’t have the luxury of time to sit and read through it carefully. However, you can make things easier by converting your PDF documents into audio files that you can listen to while on the go. In this article, we’ll walk you through the steps on how to audio read PDF on iPhone.
Step 1: Convert PDF to Audio File
The first step to audio read PDF on iPhone is to convert the PDF document into an audio file. There are various applications and online tools that you can use to convert your PDF document into an audio file. One of such tools is the “Natural Reader” app. Here is how to use it:
- Download and install the Natural Reader app on your iPhone
- Launch the app and select “Import” from the menu options
- Select the PDF document you want to convert
- Tap on the “Play” button and the app will start reading the document out loud
- You can control the reading speed and voice to suit your preferences
- Once the document has been read out loud, you can save the audio file by clicking on the “Export” button
Step 2: Save Audio File to your iPhone
To access the audio file on your iPhone, you need to save it to your device. You can do this by following these simple steps:
- Connect your iPhone to your computer using a USB cable
- Open iTunes and select your iPhone from the device list
- Go to “File Sharing” and select the Natural Reader app
- Select the audio file you want to save and click on “Save to”
- Select the folder you want to save the file in and click on “Save”
Step 3: Play the Audio File
Once you have saved the audio file to your iPhone, you can listen to it at any time by following these simple steps:
- Open the “Files” app on your iPhone
- Navigate to the folder where you saved the audio file
- Tap on the audio file to play it
- You can listen to the audio file as many times as you want
Audio reading PDF on iPhone can be a game-changer, especially when you have a lot of information to go through. With Natural Reader and the steps we have outlined above, you can easily convert your PDF documents into audio files and access them conveniently on your iPhone. Try it out and enjoy easier access to your PDF files.
Reading PDF documents on your iPhone can be a great way to keep up with your documents while on the go. Audio reading technology has advanced to make it even easier. With a few simple steps, you’ll be able to listen to your PDFs just like you’d listen to an audiobook.
First, you’ll need to make sure you’ve installed an audio reader app on your iPhone. There are a few popular ones available in the iTunes App store, so it’s best to look around and choose the one that works best for your needs. Once you’ve chosen an app, open it up and begin the process of adding in your PDF documents. This typically involves connecting to your cloud storage service, such as Google Drive or Dropbox.
Once your PDFs are imported, select the one you’d like to “audio read”. Most apps will then process the document and provide you with options for playback. Here, you can select the speed of narration and the language the document should be spoken in. Usually the default language is English, but many apps can also read out documents in a different language.
Finally, once you hit play, expect to be pleasantly surprised by how natural the narrator’s voice sounds. Most apps have support for multiple voices, allowing you to choose one that best suits your needs. With this, you’ll now be able to audio read any PDF document with ease.
Audio reading technology on the iPhone is continuing to become even more powerful. It’s now easier than ever for us to access knowledge using our mobile devices, and with an audio reader app, we can listen to our PDF documents no matter where we are. This technology can be an incredible boon to those with disabilities or other impediments, giving them another way to access written documents on the go.