What versions of iOS are compatible with Spotify widgets?
How to Add Spotify Widget on iPhone
If you are a music lover, then you must already be using the Spotify app to listen to your favorite songs. iOS 14 introduced new features, including widgets that allow you to bring your favorite apps’ functions to your home screen. In this article, we will guide you on how to add Spotify widget on iPhone.
Step 1: Update Your iPhone to iOS 14
The first thing you need to do is update your iPhone to iOS 14. To do this, go to Settings > General > Software Update. If there is an available update, tap “Download and Install” to complete the update process.
Step 2: Add the Spotify Widget
Now that your iPhone has iOS 14, you can add the Spotify widget to the home screen. Here is how:
- Long-press on the home screen to enter “jiggle mode.”
- Tap the + icon in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Choose the “Spotify” widget from the list of available widgets.
- Select the widget size you want to use and tap “Add Widget.”
- Place the widget where you want it on the home screen and tap “Done.”
Now, every time you want to listen to music, you can simply tap on the Spotify widget from your home screen.
Step 3: Customize Your Spotify Widget
The Spotify widget can be customized to show your most recent songs, albums, or playlists. Here is how:
- Long-press on the Spotify widget on your home screen.
- Select “Edit Widget.”
- Choose the “Recently Played” or “Most Played” option.
- Choose the type of music you want to show, and select “Save.”
By doing this, the widget will display the music that is most relevant to you. You can also move the widget around your home screen or to a different home screen by long-pressing on it and dragging it where you want it to go.
Adding the Spotify widget to your home screen is a great way to access your music quickly and easily. With just a few steps, you can customize your widget to display the music you love the most. Follow these simple instructions to add the Spotify widget to your iPhone today.
Adding a Spotify widget to your iPhone can help you quickly access your favorite artist, album, or playlist without the need to open the app. The Spotify widget allows you to pause, play, and skip tracks right from the Today View of your phone’s Home Screen. Follow these steps to add the Spotify widget:
1. Open the “Today View” of your iPhone’s Home Screen.
2. Scroll to the bottom of the list of widgets and click on the “Edit” button.
3. Select the “+” icon located in the upper left corner of the screen.
4. Find the “Spotify” widget and select it.
5. You will be prompted to authenticate with your Spotify account on your iPhone. Once you’ve logged in, you can select which artist, album, or playlist you would like to access in the widget.
6. Now you can drag and drop the Spotify widget into the desired spot in the Today View list and click “Done” to save your changes.
7. The Spotify widget is now ready to use on your Home Screen.
Adding a Spotify widget to your iPhone can help you enjoy your music more quickly and easily. Just follow the simple steps above and you’ll never have to search for your music on your phone again!