Is it possible to enable time restrictions for my iPhone’s parental control settings?
How to Add Parental Controls on iPhone
As a parent, you want to ensure that your children are safe while accessing the internet on the iPhone. Installing parental controls on your iPhone can help you achieve this goal. Here’s a step-by-step guide to adding parental controls on your iPhone:
- Go to the Settings app on your iPhone and tap on “Screen Time”.
- Tap on “Use Screen Time Passcode” and create a passcode. This passcode will be required to make changes to the Screen Time settings.
- Tap on “Turn on Screen Time”.
- Tap on “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and enter your passcode when prompted.
- Toggle the switch for “Content & Privacy Restrictions” to the on position.
- Explore the various options under “Content & Privacy Restrictions”. You can set restrictions on apps, web content, privacy, and more.
By following these simple steps, you can add parental controls to your iPhone to keep your children safe while browsing the internet. It’s a small but significant step towards ensuring their safety in the digital world.