How can I create a zombie-inspired makeup look for a cheerleader costume?
DIY Zombie Cheerleader Costume
Halloween is just around the corner, and if you’re still searching for the perfect costume, look no further than the zombie cheerleader. This costume is easy to make, affordable, and perfect for any spooky occasion. Plus, with just a few simple materials and some creativity, you can create a unique and gory look.
- Plain cheerleader uniform (you can find these at most costume stores or online)
- Fake blood
- White and black face paint or makeup
- Red lipstick
- Fake lashes
- Temporary tattoos or transfers
1. Begin by cutting the cheerleader uniform to look ragged and torn. The key to a good zombie look is to make it look like you’ve been through a lot of wear and tear.
2. Once you’ve cut the uniform, use fake blood to stain and make it look as if it was soaked with blood. You can apply the blood liberally to different areas of the uniform to create the appearance of gore and fluidity.
3. Make sure your face and neck are thoroughly cleaned before beginning the makeup. Draw deep, dark circles around your eyes with black eyeliner and blend them. Apply a generous amount of heavy white makeup on your face, neck, and chest. Use a sponge applicator for a more realistic look. Remind yourself of dark awful times and use that emotions to create the best zombie look.
4. Now for the lips, apply a wash of red lipstick to your lips, then smudge it with your fingers or a face sponge. This will give the appearance of chapped, cracked lips.
5. Use fake lashes to create a dramatic effect. The lashes should look long and unkempt.
6. Lastly, use temporary tattoos or transfers to add a creepy effect. Try to use designs that look like bones, stitches, or wounds. Stick these tattoos all over your body to add to the overall look.
That’s it! With these easy steps, you can create your own zombie cheerleader costume, perfect for any spooky occasion. Don’t be afraid to get creative and make it your own. Remember, Halloween is all about having fun and scaring your friends, so don’t be afraid to go all out. Have a happy and scary Halloween!
“Don’t have time to shop for a costume this Halloween? Then why not create your own? With a little bit of creativity and a few easy-to-find materials, you can make a fun and spooky zombie cheerleader costume that is sure to turn heads.
To begin, you will need just a few supplies: a white cheerleading skirt, preferably pleated; a white t-shirt; a pair of white canvas shoes; black, white, and grey fabric paint; and an assortment of buttons, ribbons, and charms.
To start, use the fabric paint to create a zombie face on the t-shirt. A simple design of “eyes” with zigzagged lines for a mouth and splotches of darker paint for bruises and cuts is perfect. You can also add bloodshot eyes with blood-red fabric paint, and stitch on some jagged teeth with black thread.
To create a shredded skirt, start by cutting strips in the material. Once all the strips are cut, fray the edges with scissors until the cuts are nice and jagged. You can also add frayed and torn patches of black material for added ghoulishness.
For extra flare, you can use the ribbons, buttons, and charms to decorate the costume by creating a ‘Z’ emblem on the shirt, and a matching version on the skirt.
Once the costume is complete, you can finish off the look by dying your hair un-natural colors, wearing white contact lenses, and applying some fake zombie scars.
Making your own zombie costume is not only fun and easy, it’s also a great way to show off your creative skills. So go ahead and show off your sexy zombie cheerleader skills this Halloween!”