What type of fabric is best suited for an Enderman costume?
Do It Yourself Enderman Costume
If you’re a Major Minecraft lover, you’ve probably spent many hours playing the game, and maybe even dressing up like one of its characters for Halloween or a costume party. One of the most iconic and popular Minecraft characters is the Enderman. He is tall, black and has long arms. Creating an Enderman costume is not just desirable, it’s also easy. This article will guide you in making a DIY Enderman costume.
What You Will Need
- Black shirt and pants
- Black felt or foam sheets
- White fabric paint
- Glow-in-the-dark paint
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Black gloves
- Basketball knee pads
Now that you have gathered all your materials, here is a simple step-by-step guide to making your Enderman costume:
- Start by wearing black pants, a black shirt, and black gloves.
- Cut the black felt or foam sheets into rectangular pieces. They should fit around your arms and legs like sleeves. You will need four pieces of felt in total.
- Use the hot glue gun to secure each sleeve piece onto your shirt and pants. The pieces on your pants should go from your ankles to the top of your knee pads. The pieces on your shirt should start at your wrist, just past your glove, and end at your elbow. These pieces will give the illusion of the Enderman’s long, slender arms and legs.
- Use the white fabric paint to draw the Enderman’s long, thin white teeth onto your black shirt. The teeth should start just below your chin and extend downward for about eight inches.
- Finally, use the glow-in-the-dark paint to add the Enderman’s purple eyes onto your black beanie or head covering. Make sure you add two dots on each side of your head, giving you a total of four purple eyes.
Voila! You now have your very own Enderman costume. This costume is not only easy to make but also budget-friendly. You’ll be able to move freely and have surprisingly detailed limbs and facial features. It’s sure to leave an impact and will undoubtedly spark a conversation in any room. Happy Halloween and happy building!
With Halloween just around the corner, costumes are sure to be on everyone’s lips. From comic book heroes, to animals and even historical figures, the possibilities are nearly limitless.
Have you ever wanted to dress as one of Minecraft’s creepiest mobs? Now, you can make your own Enderman costume with this simple, do-it-yourself project. Grab your supplies and get ready for a spooky, fun-filled night.
To start, you’ll need black leggings, long-sleeve shirt, two pairs of shoes, black and dark purple fabric, face paint, and a pair of pointed ears. Cut out the fabric into strips, and create an Enderman’s hood and cape. Then, add a thin belt of fabric around the waist to hold the hood and cape in place. Next, put on your shoes, leggings, and shirt. Make sure they fit properly – you don’t want to be hindered by ill-fitting clothes.
The last step is making the face. Use face paint to draw black lines around the eyes, and add purple and grey accents to create a ghastly look. To complete the transformation, glue on the ears. Now, you’re ready to hit the streets for some trick-or-treat fun in your DIY Enderman costume.
By following this guide, you’ll be able to create your own spooky Enderman costume. Have fun, stay safe, and enjoy the evening this Halloween!