Are you stuck on what to be for Halloween this year? Look no further! We’ve got a list of ten fun and creative costume ideas that are easy to make at home.
1. Emoji Costume:
Using yellow poster board, cut out a large circle to create a round “emoji” face. Then, cut out facial expressions from black construction paper and glue them on top. Wear all black clothes to complete the look. This costume is fun and recognizable, perfect for those who love texting.
2. Social Media Influencer Costume:
For those who want a more trendy costume, dress in fashionable clothes and carry around a camera and “fake” products to promote for social media. This costume allows for creativity and humor, as you can choose any product to promote, fake or real.
3. Bob Ross Costume:
For those who love art, why not dress up as Bob Ross? Wear a curly brown wig, button-down shirt, jeans, and carry a paint palette and brush. This costume is sure to bring a smile to everyone’s face.
4. Cactus Costume:
For a spiky costume, use a green hoodie or sweatshirt and hot glue fake cactus “spines” made from pipe cleaners or felt all over it. Pair it with tan pants and brown shoes for a complete look.
5. Rosie the Riveter Costume:
This classic costume idea is easy to put together – wear a denim shirt and jeans, then wrap a red bandana around the top of your head and tie it tightly. Add some red lipstick and flex in a fist for a powerful and empowering costume.
6. Pac-Man Costume:
Using yellow felt, cut out a large circle and attach a small red felt circle for a mouth to it. Attach two large white circles for eyes. Wear black pants and a shirt, and then attach black felt cutouts in the shape of Pac-Man body pieces for an easily recognizable costume.
7. Tourist Costume:
For a fun and easy costume, wear a brightly colored Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, and sandals. Carry a camera with a strap around your neck, sunscreen, and a map for a vacation-ready look.
8. Superhero Costume:
Unleash your inner superhero by creating your own superhero costume using any colors and materials you like. Think about what your superhero powers would be and create a look around that for a unique and powerful costume.
9. Ice Cream Cone Costume:
For a sweet costume, cut a large triangle from light brown felt and shape it into an ice cream cone. Cut out large circles from different colored felt for different flavors and glue them onto the top of the cone. Wear brown pants and shoes to complete the look.
10. Sushi Roll Costume:
For a tasty costume, wear all white clothes and attach different colors of felt for your desired sushi roll type. Cut out small circles from felt and attach them on top of the “sushi” to represent fish eggs. Add chopsticks and you’re ready to roll!
No matter what costume you choose, make sure to have fun and stay safe this Halloween!
Costume Ideas for Halloween
This Halloween, why not forgo the traditional witches and ghosts for some more creative and fun costumes? Here are ten costume ideas that are sure to be a hit at any party this Halloween!
1. Emoji Costume: Get creative with a yellow poster board and black construction paper to make an emoji face. Wear all black clothes underneath the face to complete the look.
2. Social Media Influencer Costume: Show your social media savvy with fashionable clothes, a camera, and some “fake” products to promote.
3. Bob Ross Costume: Get artsy with a brown wig and matching outfit, complete with a paint palette and brush for an authentically happy little look.
4. Cactus Costume: Pick up a green hoodie and decorate it with felt cactus spines to give this prickly look.
5. Rosie the Riveter Costume: Who doesn’t love this iconic look? Get the Red Bandana, denim shirt, and flexed arm fist down pat!
6. Pac-Man Costume: Classic arcade vibes will come with this costume. Cut large circles from felt in yellow, red, and black, along with black pants and a shirt.
7. Tourist Costume: Nothing says Halloween like a Hawaiian shirt, khaki shorts, sandals, a camera, and sunscreen – perfect for any party.
8. Superhero Costume: Everyone has a hero inside them! Make your own costume out of any colors you like and create your own hero powers.
9. Ice Cream Cone Costume: Deliciously silly and easy to assemble, simply cut out a large triangle from brown felt and several circles for the flavors, and wear brown pants for added effect.
10. Sushi Roll Costume: All you need for this look is all white clothing and a selection of colored felt circles to represent fish eggs. Add chopsticks for a fun and unique look.
Whether you’re feeling funny, vintage, or just plain creative, there are plenty of unique costume ideas to put together this Halloween. Remember to have fun and be safe this holiday!