Are there any settings that can be modified in order to customize the Do Not Disturb features on the iPhone 12?
How to Turn on Do Not Disturb on iPhone 12
Do Not Disturb is a useful feature on iPhone 12 that enables you to silence all incoming calls, messages, and notifications. This feature comes in handy when you want to focus on important tasks or want to enjoy uninterrupted sleep. Here’s how to turn on Do Not Disturb on iPhone 12:
Method #1: Using Control Center
Follow these simple steps to turn on Do Not Disturb using the Control Center:
- Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open the Control Center
- Tap on the moon icon to turn on Do Not Disturb
Your iPhone 12 will now be in Do Not Disturb mode, and you will not receive any notifications until you turn off this mode.
Method #2: Using Settings
If you want to customize Do Not Disturb settings, you can turn it on using the Settings app. Here’s how:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone 12
- Scroll down and tap on “Do Not Disturb”
- Toggle on the switch next to “Do Not Disturb” to turn on the feature
You can also enable other features like “Scheduled,” “Allow Calls From,” and “Repeated Calls” to customize Do Not Disturb settings.
Method #3: Using Siri
If you prefer using Siri, you can turn on Do Not Disturb by following these steps:
- Activate Siri by holding down the side button or saying, “Hey Siri”
- Say “Turn on Do Not Disturb”
Siri will instantly turn on Do Not Disturb, and you can continue working without any interruptions.
Do Not Disturb is an excellent feature on iPhone 12 that can help you stay focused and productive. By using any of the methods described above, you can turn on Do Not Disturb on your iPhone 12 and enjoy uninterrupted time.