Is there a way to avoid getting a black screen when I screen record Netflix on my iPhone?
How to Screen Record Netflix Without Black Screen on iPhone
Screen recording has become an essential feature on smartphones. You can use it to capture important moments, record tutorials, or save a Netflix episode for offline viewing. However, many iPhone users have reported facing the “black screen” issue while recording Netflix on their devices. Here, we’ll give you some tips to help you record Netflix without black screen on your iPhone.
- Update Your iPhone: First and foremost, make sure that your iPhone is updated to the latest operating system. Apple frequently releases updates that fix issues related to screen recording. To check for updates, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Check App Permissions: Netflix has copyright restrictions that prevent screen recording of their content. So, if you’re using a third-party screen recording app, you’ll get a black screen or an error message. Make sure that you have enabled screen recording permissions for the Netflix app. To do this, you need to go to Settings > Control Center > Customize Controls and add “Screen Recording” if it’s not already on the list. Then, open Netflix and tap on the screen recording icon to start recording.
- Disable Low Power Mode: If your iPhone is in low power mode, it can restrict certain features such as screen recording. To disable low power mode, go to Settings > Battery > Low Power Mode.
- Restart Your iPhone: Sometimes, a simple restart of your iPhone can fix the black screen issue. Press and hold the power button until the “slide to power off” slider appears. Swipe the slider to the right to turn off your iPhone. Wait for a few seconds, then press and hold the power button again to turn on your iPhone.
- Use Built-in Screen Recording: iPhone has a built-in screen recording feature that can help you avoid the black screen issue. To access this feature, go to Control Center and long-press the “Screen Recording” icon. Select “Microphone” and tap on the “Start Recording” button. Then, open Netflix and start watching the episode you want to record. When you’re done, swipe up from the bottom of the screen to access the Control Center and tap on the “Stop Recording” icon.
By following these tips, you should now be able to screen record Netflix without the black screen issue on your iPhone. Enjoy binge-watching your favorite shows and save them for offline viewing!
Do you want to learn how to screen record Netflix without getting a black screen on your iPhone? Follow this guide to easily set up screen recordings on your iOS device and enjoy your favorite movies and shows.
Screen recording has become one of the most popular activities for iPhone users. Whether you want to capture a special moment, an amazing gaming achievement, or just want to save a great video clip, screen recording apps can help. But have you ever noticed that when you record videos on Netflix, your iPhone often turns the screen completely black?
Fortunately, there is a way to prevent this annoying issue and keep the recorded videos crisp and clear. Here’s how to screen record Netflix without black screen on iPhone:
• Launch Settings app on your iOS device and tap on “Screen Time”.
• Next, select “Content & Privacy Restrictions” and enter a 4-digit passcode to enable it.
• After that, scroll down the list and turn on the toggle for “Screen Recording”.
• To prevent black screens on your recordings, switch the toggle for “Allow Unmodified Recordings” off.
• Now open Netflix and start playing your favorite show or movie. Tap the red record button at the screen’s lower right corner to begin recording.
• Press the home button to exit the app and you will find the recording successfully saved to the Photos or Videos app.
That’s it! Now you can record videos on Netflix and never worry about black screens again. You can even use this method to screen capture other streaming services such as Hulu, Disney+, Amazon Prime Video and more. So go ahead and start recording your favorite videos, movies and shows on your iOS device.