Is there any way to prevent videos from getting deleted from iPhone?
How to Get the Deleted Videos from iPhone
Have you accidentally deleted precious videos from your iPhone and are now wondering if there is a way to recover them? Well, the good news is, there are several simple methods that you can try to retrieve those deleted videos. Here are some ways to get the deleted videos from your iPhone:
Method 1: Check Recently Deleted Folder in Photos App
If you haven’t already, check the “Recently Deleted” folder in the Photos app. This folder contains all the photos and videos that you have deleted in the last 30 days. Here’s how to check it:
- Open the Photos app on your iPhone.
- Tap on the “Albums” tab at the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll down and find the “Recently Deleted” folder.
- Tap on it to view all the deleted photos and videos.
- Select the videos that you want to recover.
- Tap on the “Recover” button at the bottom right corner of the screen.
Method 2: Restore deleted videos from iCloud backup
If you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud, you can restore the deleted videos using the backup. Here’s how to do it:
- Go to the “Settings” app on your iPhone.
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Select “iCloud” and then “Manage Storage”.
- Find the backup that contains the deleted videos and tap on it.
- Tap on “Restore iPhone” and follow the on-screen instructions.
Method 3: Use a third-party data recovery tool
If the above methods fail, you can try using a third-party data recovery tool such as EaseUS MobiSaver, Dr. Fone, or iMyFone D-Back. These tools can help you recover deleted videos from your iPhone by scanning your device and retrieving the deleted data. Here’s how to use one of these tools:
- Download and install the data recovery tool on your computer.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Launch the data recovery tool and follow the on-screen instructions to scan your device.
- Select the deleted videos that you want to recover.
- Click on the “Recover” button and wait for the tool to retrieve the deleted videos.
- Save the recovered videos to your computer or transfer them back to your iPhone.
In conclusion, losing videos from your iPhone can be devastating, but there are ways to recover them. Try the above methods to get back your deleted videos and cherish those precious memories once again.
Deleting videos from your iPhone is an easy mistake to make. But if you want to get those accidentally deleted videos back, there are a few things you can do. In this article, we’ll discuss two possible solutions that may help you recover your deleted videos from an iPhone.
iCloud Saved Videos
If you’ve synced your iPhone with your iCloud account, you may be able to recover deleted videos from there. In the Photos app, select the “Albums” tab at the bottom and scroll to the “Recently Deleted” folder. You can then view any videos you’ve recently deleted, and you can choose to restore them. If they are not showing up, there is still a chance that they may be saved in a separate folder on your iCloud account.
If you can’t recover the deleted video from your iCloud account, you may need to use a third-party software. There are various options available, but many professionals recommend Tenorshare UltData for iPhone Recovery. This is a powerful software that can recover lost and deleted data from an iPhone in seconds. All you need to do is connect your iPhone to your computer and launch the software. You can then select the videos you’d like to recover and restore them to their previous state.
By following these two steps, you should be able to recover any deleted videos from your iPhone. Remember to back up your data often, so that you can easily recover any accidentally deleted files in the future.