Should the devour mac and cheese be covered while baking in the oven?
How to Cook Devour Mac and Cheese in Oven
If you are in the mood for a delicious and indulgent dish, you cannot go wrong with Devour Mac and Cheese. This popular meal features tender pasta smothered in a rich cheese sauce that is sure to satisfy your cravings. While there are several ways to prepare Devour Mac and Cheese, one of the best methods is to cook it in the oven. This approach results in a crispy and gooey texture that is hard to resist.
- 1 package of Devour Mac and Cheese
- 2 cups of water
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Take the macaroni and cheese out of the packaging and discard any plastic wrapping or cardboard.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a pot. Once boiling, add Devour Mac and Cheese pasta to the pot and cook for 5-6 minutes or until the pasta is tender.
- Once cooked, drain the water from the pot and add the macaroni back to the pot.
- Add the butter and milk to the pasta and stir until the butter is melted.
- Pour the Devour Mac and Cheese into a baking dish.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the dish from the oven and allow it to cool for a few minutes before serving.
- Enjoy your delicious Devour Mac and Cheese!
This recipe is perfect for a quick and easy dinner or as a side dish for a party or potluck. With its creamy and cheesy flavor, Devour Mac and Cheese is sure to become a new favorite in your household. Cooking it in the oven adds an extra level of crispy and gooey goodness that is hard to beat. So, grab a package of Devour Mac and Cheese and get ready for a delicious and satisfying meal.